• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Robert Davis falling in love with USF, waiting to be loved back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

dont sweat it..dont always have to run between the tackles..and he will adapt the offfense. Something tells me this guy knows what he is doing. I said it awhile ago..GOOD head coaches...call and have their hands in one or the other..offense or defense..

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93

I guess when all else fails on the RB front which looks more and more likely it will; he's a good option. I love that he absolutely wants to be here but am worried about him running between the tackles. Just don't think he is a feature back in a pro style offense

+1

Based only from viewing his highlights it looks like he likes to bounce to the outside a lot which he got away with at this level but will be aiot tougher for him at the next level, size is a concern also but I like his spunk. Get him behind a big line and let him disappear and do his magic.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I guess when all else fails on the RB front which looks more and more likely it will; he's a good option. I love that he absolutely wants to be here but am worried about him running between the tackles. Just don't think he is a feature back in a pro style offense

+1

Based only from viewing his highlights it looks like he likes to bounce to the outside a lot which he got away with at this level but will be aiot tougher for him at the next level, size is a concern also but I like his spunk. Get him behind a big line and let him disappear and do his magic.

Same thing they said about Alfred Morris. One of the best 6th round picks in the history of sports.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  93

+1

Same thing they said about Alfred Morris. One of the best 6th round picks in the history of sports.

Not saying it can't or won't be done, I like the kid based on his video, just that it's tougher at the next level and some make it (Alfred Morris) and some don't.

I see Davis listed anywhere from 5'7 to 5'9 and 160lbs to 185lbs and a 40 anywhere from 4.28 to 4.58.....he has the other intangibles and here's hoping that he's big and physical enough to run been the tackles.

And just as a reference Alfred Morris is 5'11 / 222 lbs / 4.67 40

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Don't understand why USF isn't going hard after Davis. I see the "system" stuff as just kind of an excuse.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

+1

One good year at RB and you make that statement? C'mon man!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  162

+1

One good year at RB and you make that statement? C'mon man!

Until Morris proves otherwise, he's just a modern day version of Mike Anderson. Both were 6th rounders and their rookie seasons under Shannahan were pretty comperable.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

He just received a USF offer.

@RD5_: Just picked up a offer from the University of South Florida #USF