• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Robert Davis falling in love with USF, waiting to be loved back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm betting we get at least two out of the three in Davis, Kemp, and McCray. Plus Auggie was told he will be a fullback. Looks like we will have a healthy RB class. Just need another QB and we will be set.

Davis seems like a Lamar type, and the others are bruisers.  Getting 2 would be a coup.  If Travis Johnson comes, our O will be excellent...provided we have a QB that is even close to good.

Why did you have to choose that avatar and remind me of the futility of my youth?

Creamsicle = Ugh!

photo-7991.jpg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,529
  • Days Won:  422

I'm betting we get at least two out of the three in Davis, Kemp, and McCray. Plus Auggie was told he will be a fullback. Looks like we will have a healthy RB class. Just need another QB and we will be set.

Davis seems like a Lamar type, and the others are bruisers.  Getting 2 would be a coup.  If Travis Johnson comes, our O will be excellent...provided we have a QB that is even close to good.

Why did you have to choose that avatar and remind me of the futility of my youth?

Creamsicle = Ugh!

photo-7991.jpg

Honestly, whenever I see that helmet, I think of Lee Roy .... Try that.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Creamsicle = Ugh!

photo-7991.jpg

Cuz it's mine, too...you can't appreciate the joy of victory without enduring the misery of losing.  McKay was the man...Selmons ruled Tampa Bay.  Good times..

Creamsicle = Ugh!

photo-7991.jpg

Honestly, whenever I see that helmet, I think of Lee Roy .... Try that.

Good idea. Will do.

Previously it just reminded me of

1st down - student body right

2nd down - student body left

3rd down - incomplete pass

4th down - punt

Creamsicle = Ugh!

photo-7991.jpg

Cuz it's mine, too...you can't appreciate the joy of victory without enduring the misery of losing.  McKay was the man...Selmons ruled Tampa Bay.  Good times..

Here's one with even better times!

!CD,McW!B2k~$%28KGrHqN,!jkE0C2Pdz7dBNOdr

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

According to Vincent Jackson's twitter Davis and Travis Johnson have already made up their minds and are committing to USF. Davis's comment was probably about that article that said we were out of the picture.
------

Kid likes to joke around on twitter....don't read too much into it, he's having fun and stirring people up

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Creamsicle = Ugh!

photo-7991.jpg

Here's one with even better times!

!CD,McW!B2k~$%28KGrHqN,!jkE0C2Pdz7dBNOdr

Go Bandits!

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

According to Vincent Jackson's twitter Davis and Travis Johnson have already made up their minds and are committing to USF. Davis's comment was probably about that article that said we were out of the picture.

------

Kid likes to joke around on twitter....don't read too much into it, he's having fun and stirring people up

We'll just have to see...

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

------

----

Don't get me wrong, I hope he's right, I just know I've seen him joke around on twitter with stuff like this

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

------

----

Don't get me wrong, I hope he's right, I just know I've seen him joke around on twitter with stuff like this

It's possible. Today some friend of Zach Benjamin tweeted that he had decommitted USF. Total joke. This is the post Te'o era.