• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Parker Boehme-- 2013

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

He is Grothesque in his game skills.

So were Fran Tarkenton, Roger Staubach, and Terry Bradshaw. #justsayin

It was a compliment. I always loved Grothe in the 4th quarter.

I like this kid. Hopefully his skill set is like Grothe's, not just his fauxhawk.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

He is Grothesque in his game skills.

So were Fran Tarkenton, Roger Staubach, and Terry Bradshaw. #justsayin

It was a compliment. I always loved Grothe in the 4th quarter.

I like this kid. Hopefully his skill set is like Grothe's, not just his fauxhawk.

It wasn't a fauxhawk, it was a Grohawk. ;)

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I wouldn't care if it was a SchmoHawk if we could get em in. Having our 1st QB commit(without decommitting) this year, would settle my nerves quite a bit

• Topic Count:  2,332
  • Content Count:  21,309
  • Days Won:  10

Josh Newberg was on JP show yesterday talking about USF QB recruiting. He said now that the Top programs have secured their 1st pick QB's it will now be up to USF to prevent one of the remaining quality QB's from going to be a back up at LSU or Alabama. He says we have like 9 quality QB's that we are looking at and talking to.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Wait, I thought Holtz's offense needed a tallk pocket passer and not a dual threat QB?

No offense, but that joke keeps getting less and less funny the more it's thrown out there.

I do look forward to seeing what QB(s) we end up with in 2013. Seems like we've made quite a few offers - with the talent currently on roster and coming in at WR this team really shouldn't have a hard time getting a top shelf QB when it's all said and done.

It never get's old to me.

As for QB recruiting it's not even June yet, there's still a looooong way to go in this game. I don't even start to get any kind of meaningful feelings about any years class till after the Christmas dead period where things really start to take shape in how we will finish down the home stretch, Let's not forget how long we had Cameron locked up last year to only see that fall apart. Early commitments are nice and all but very often those early commitments end up flipping, and not just here but also at the more prestigious programs too......

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Early commitments drive me nuts b/c most of them open it back up at some point. We have time and I am excited to see who we get at QB come February

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Wait, I thought Holtz's offense needed a tallk pocket passer and not a dual threat QB?

No offense, but that joke keeps getting less and less funny the more it's thrown out there.

I do look forward to seeing what QB(s) we end up with in 2013. Seems like we've made quite a few offers - with the talent currently on roster and coming in at WR this team really shouldn't have a hard time getting a top shelf QB when it's all said and done.

It never get's old to me.

As for QB recruiting it's not even June yet, there's still a looooong way to go in this game. I don't even start to get any kind of meaningful feelings about any years class till after the Christmas dead period where things really start to take shape in how we will finish down the home stretch, Let's not forget how long we had Cameron locked up last year to only see that fall apart. Early commitments are nice and all but very often those early commitments end up flipping, and not just here but also at the more prestigious programs too......

Good points.