• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops season tix appointment set ups have begun

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Looks like we'll be next to each other D_Bull26. My buddy who got tickets for four of us has them in the front row of 108. Hopefully, I'll finally be in Florida for good by the end of next year. I'll be back though for the USF game vs UCF... Prepare for some serious shenanigans over the upcoming years...

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

My appointment is soon, cant wait. Was going over the schedule more closely, and noticed that the tournament in NOV is the same weekend as the Miami Away footbball game. So basically thats 3-4 games that will be sold,donated or not used. Bummed but as least they are not marquee games like Georgia and UCF. I suspect that alot of Bulls fans will be making the trip to Miami if we beat FSU and are having the Football season all of us are hoping for.

Hate to choose between either sport but Football first , BB second.

So look for me to have them posted as soon as schedules worked out.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  56
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like we'll be next to each other D_Bull26. My buddy who got tickets for four of us has them in the front row of 108. Hopefully, I'll finally be in Florida for good by the end of next year. I'll be back though for the USF game vs UCF... Prepare for some serious shenanigans over the upcoming years...

Nice to know I will have a hoops "neighbor" from the board. I looked at getting my 2 in the front of 108 but what was left was directly in front of the hoop - definitely not the best view. So I grabbed two in the second row closest to the Bulls bench. Greats seats for the price, less than $14 a game! Can't wait until fall gets here!

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

My appointment is soon, cant wait. Was going over the schedule more closely, and noticed that the tournament in NOV is the same weekend as the Miami Away footbball game. So basically thats 3-4 games that will be sold,donated or not used. Bummed but as least they are not marquee games like Georgia and UCF. I suspect that alot of Bulls fans will be making the trip to Miami if we beat FSU and are having the Football season all of us are hoping for.

Hate to choose between either sport but Football first , BB second.

So look for me to have them posted as soon as schedules worked out.

I'm getting married that weekend... my fiance didn't become a big fan of football until after she set the date. She now agrees with what I have told her all along: you don't schedule weddings on Saturdays in the fall. She was quite upset when she saw that we will also miss 3 basketball games that weekend. I'm going to work on getting a tv in the reception hall for football.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Got home from appointment , Got Section 206 Row N two seats. Row N is the first row in the section. Like the view, no one in front of me, no obstructions on the court, USF bench is facing me, so great view of the team.

There were still seats avail in the lower level 108 but honestly like the view better from the corner than directly behind the basket. Also 99 a seat compared to 250 seat makes them even nicer.

Very happy, The Dome looks great BTW!!!! Nice Schedule this year as well , Great Conference home games. Should be exciting year for Bulls fans.

Thanks to John Lewis(he rocks).

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  112
  • Days Won:  0

Had my appointment late Friday - lower sidelines are scattered singles only and only 2 or 3 scattered singles in the club level. Ended up with front row in 213 so I can watch everyone in club that got better tickets than me. Should be good crowds, hope everyone uses the lowers. 200 levels and baseline have a lot of availability. One concern I saw checking out seats is that seats near the stairs in 1st few rows in 200s are obstructed view--pretty poorly designed as these seats would have been great seats without the obstructions---amazing this happens when you spend that much money to refurbish.

Also got women's floor seats--should be interesting.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

One concern I saw checking out seats is that seats near the stairs in 1st few rows in 200s are obstructed view--pretty poorly designed as these seats would have been great seats without the obstructions---amazing this happens when you spend that much money to refurbish.

Pretty sure those obstructions are there because of code pertaining to safety factors and were unavoidable ...

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Two seats in Sec 205

:GoBulls::iconic_u_black::GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Got my two in 211!