• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Know Anything About Ohio?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

What do you want to know? Ohio beat a Michigan team that was better than USF was all season. Amused at the arrogance being shown by some of you here.
I agree. Especially by some unnamed people on here who used to take a much more cautious approach in not getting ahead of themselves when it comes to our BB team. Reminds me of some of the cocky remarks heading into the WVU game, and we all know how that ended up. Let's just not be arrogant. There are quite few highly ranked seeds that LOST to lower ranked seeds in the past few days. Upsets do happen and it could happen to us jut as well. As for me, I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

What do you want to know? Ohio beat a Michigan team that was better than USF was all season. Amused at the arrogance being shown by some of you here.

Its not arrogance. And we Beat Louisville who was heads and heals better then Ohio all season and who beat Ohio...We should win this game end of story. Michigan as much as I love that school was to dependent on the three ball all season. Not the case with us Ohio will not get any open shots so if they get three happy it is going to a long night for them.

It is March Madness for a reason. Anyone can beat anyone. It isnt a matter of "should." Duke and Missouri "should" have won yesterday. We are nowhere near as good as those two schools, so we should be grateful for the opportunity we have been given and not take anyone lightly. This team has a chance to be a Sweet Sixteen team. We should blow it by being unprepared or arrogant. We can talk **** if we win. Lets not turn into the Temple douchebag who was here last night.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

It is March Madness for a reason. Anyone can beat anyone. It isnt a matter of "should." Duke and Missouri "should" have won yesterday. We are nowhere near as good as those two schools, so we should be grateful for the opportunity we have been given and not take anyone lightly.

+1

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Well coached team

Exactly. Most mid major schools that make the NCAAT are well coached because they don't have the overall talent that these high major programs have. So coaching and player development are on point.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Gary Trent was their best player ever I believe...

Mike Schmidt went there. So did Florida AD Jeremy Foley.

They play MAC basketball, finished 11-5 in conference edged out by Akron and Buffalo in the MAC East.

Lost to UL by 5 back in November

Beat Akron by one to win MAC Championship.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I can tell you one thing, Ohio will not get very many open looks. We challenge EVERY shot.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Let's face reality. Nothing said here is going to have an impact on this game, I assure you. Nothing that was said before the WVU game impacted the outcome of that game. Nothing that was said before the Louisville game affected the outcome of that game. People are going to say what they want and how they feel. Nothing wrong with being confident about our chances. I don't like the derisive comments about the team but TBP is full of them sometimes. Or should i say "full of it".

• Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Everything one needs to know about their point guard Dj Cooper

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I've looked at their profile on ESPN. Nothing really sticks out to me. They seem like an average team that isn't great at any one thing.

They actually shoot the 3 very well. Watch out for DJ Cooper. He's their leader, and is good at pretty much everything. They play man-to-man well, and sprinkle in some zone here and there. They are very good on the offensive glass and at forcing turnovers.

I thought the guy from Cal, All-Conference I believe, was good.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this is a game usf should win

probably not by 4points but i will continue to ride the bulls

Archived