• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article written in poor taste

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/09/did-jawanza-poland-cost-south-florida-a-trip-to-the-ncaa-tournament/

Without Poland we are not even on the bubble, The end of the game was bad, but Poland is a huge part of the team here.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

And he wasn't the only one playing absolutely terrible in the last minute last night. ND double Collins and pretty much the rest of the team couldn't think!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

And he wasn't the only one playing absolutely terrible in the last minute last night. ND double Collins and pretty much the rest of the team couldn't think!

And Rudd trying to dribble out of pressure instead of taking a foul. If he holds his ground, Poland doesn't have a chance to make mistakes.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Poland made a couple of mistakes, but USF had a great season. 30 seconds of mental errors by Poland doesn't change that.

USF will be in on Sunday. I guarantee it.

• Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I hope they get in. I am trying to keep my expectations low, so my emotions will be in check in case they don't get in

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

And Rudd trying to dribble out of pressure instead of taking a foul. If he holds his ground, Poland doesn't have a chance to make mistakes.

And let's not forget AC dribbling the ball right into the ND player's hands when going in for a potential game winning basket in reg ... It wa a team loss.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

AC was looking to pass it off and he lost control. He did have a wide open lane to shoot his floater.

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

I hope they get in. I am trying to keep my expectations low, so my emotions will be in check in case they don't get in

there, now I don't have to go blind trying to read this. and yes very true, expecting to recieve nothing makes anything a plus.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

AC was looking to pass it off and he lost control. He did have a wide open lane to shoot his floater.

He did have Rudd to his left just waiting for the pass ... I think he was too out of control for his floater, actually may have been tripped slightly going in.

Archived