• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To All You Doubters Who Believed That USF Wouldn't Beat Villanova

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i would say mood in optimistic here

bulls will beat nd

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hmm, first thought is - why make a thread like this after a big win like we just had? We're in the 3rd round of the BET and we're about go Dancing for the first time in 20 years. How about just settling down and enjoying this great time to be a USF Bull?

You must have been one of those people he was talking about, huh?

Actually I wasn't. Nice try. Might be a good idea to be better informed before you post in regards to other people.

post_online.pngCousinRicky

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM Hate to say this, but this is starting to look like a L.

flsportsfan83

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM Game over, We lose and we deserve NIT

I hung around the game thread quite a bit during the game last night. The above is a very normal type of comment from flsportsfan. And Cousin Ricky had been imbibing quite a bit of the sauce during the game :P , so take from that what you will.

I've been around this board for about 8 years since the time I started as a student at USF. Sorry I don't have the "stats" required by you to be able to post on this board.

If you've been around this board for 8 years, you should be used to the emotional hand wringing that usually goes in the game threads ...

And BOOM goes the dynamite.

Hmm, first thought is - why make a thread like this after a big win like we just had? We're in the 3rd round of the BET and we're about go Dancing for the first time in 20 years. How about just settling down and enjoying this great time to be a USF Bull?

You must have been one of those people he was talking about, huh?

Actually I wasn't. Nice try. Might be a good idea to be better informed before you post in regards to other people, because here, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I believe in the Bulls and don't want the public to witness doubts that I may have. I think it's a wise way to represent the team and back them

If that works for you, great, but I really don't think it's your place to tell anyone how they should represent the team they follow.

• Content Count:  312
  • Days Won:  0

Syracuse is in trouble. They've already beaten UConn twice this season -- tough to do it a third time.

FTW... +1000

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

A lot of people on here did not BULLieve USF could beat 'Nova for a third time and doubted they would.

Or a lot of people thought it would be a tough task to beat a fellow Big East team for the 4th consecutive time, if we're counting last year's Big East tournament game against 'Nova. I'm glad the Bulls pulled out the ugly victory; I've enjoyed the ride this year. Hopefully, this translates to a louder than ever Sun Dome next season.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I admit, I was one who doubted. We have a tough time in the BE tournament, and on the road.

I certainly didn't think we would take an early lead and keep it all the way through.

It exceeded all of my expectations. And I like the "grind it out" nature of our team.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,663
  • Days Won:  424

post_online.pngCousinRicky

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM Hate to say this, but this is starting to look like a L.

flsportsfan83

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM Game over, We lose and we deserve NIT

I hung around the game thread quite a bit during the game last night. The above is a very normal type of comment from flsportsfan.

Honestly, I don't think 83 posts that much on the in game threads. You may have him confused with Held_Accountable in that regard. Not sure how he avoided smmitty's wrath ... B)

Archived