• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To All You Doubters Who Believed That USF Wouldn't Beat Villanova

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

A lot of people on here did not BULLieve USF could beat 'Nova for a third time and doubted they would.

Or a lot of people thought it would be a tough task to beat a fellow Big East team for the 4th consecutive time, if we're counting last year's Big East tournament game against 'Nova.

This ... I don't recall seeing anybody say we WOULDN'T win the game but if you think beating a team 3 times in one year like this is a gimme, you don't know sports ... unless one is vastly superior to the other.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

post_online.pngCousinRicky

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM Hate to say this, but this is starting to look like a L.

flsportsfan83

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM Game over, We lose and we deserve NIT

I hung around the game thread quite a bit during the game last night. The above is a very normal type of comment from flsportsfan.

Honestly, I don't think 83 posts that much on the in game threads. You may have him confused with Held_Accountable in that regard. Not sure how he avoided smmitty's wrath ... B)

You are right about dwowarp (Held_accountabull), he slits his own throat at the first mistake the Bulls make. I can see how my post was confusing. Cousin Ricky was drinking himself into oblivion on the game thread last night, that's what I was referring to, and my statement about 83 is a general one, not necessarily pertaining to the game thread.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I had to give up the game threads last year because the offense was, and still is, so hard to watch. I couldn't hold my opinions to my self. Even in games we had in hand, I found it impossible to keep my temper under control due to bad shots, bad passes, and bad decisions. I've tried to stay out of them this year, as well, content to yell at the TV. My head almost explodes when I attend games, trying to keep my mouth shut.

Archived