• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To All You Doubters Who Believed That USF Wouldn't Beat Villanova

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

post_online.pngCousinRicky

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM Hate to say this, but this is starting to look like a L.

flsportsfan83

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM Game over, We lose and we deserve NIT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

post_online.pngCousinRicky

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM Hate to say this, but this is starting to look like a L.

flsportsfan83

Posted Yesterday, 11:31 PM Game over, We lose and we deserve NIT

Most sports fans are up and down while watching the teams they love. While watching the game tonight, i told my gf that we were screwed a couple of times (I do that a lot ). Enjoy the win and stop calling people out for having different opinions. If we lost, you wouldn't have said a word.

• Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

I've been around this board for about 8 years since the time I started as a student at USF. Sorry I don't have the "stats" required by you to be able to post on this board.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hmm, first thought is - why make a thread like this after a big win like we just had? We're in the 3rd round of the BET and we're about go Dancing for the first time in 20 years. How about just settling down and enjoying this great time to be a USF Bull?

You must have been one of those people he was talking about, huh? And yes, you must have the prerequisite stats in order to voice an opinion. The board doesn't welcome new ideas or input. And God forbid you should call out one of the "negative nellies" who post regularly.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

If it makes him feel better about his life because he knew we were gonna win I am okay with that. Smitty is a super fan. Not sure why he watched if he knew it was a sure victory though.Smitty is tomorrow a sure loss since we lost to ND by double digits? I dont even need to watch, just ask smitty whitty.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I've been around this board for about 8 years since the time I started as a student at USF. Sorry I don't have the "stats" required by you to be able to post on this board.

Who said you couldn't post whatever you want?

It's just very bad form to start a thread calling out people on another thread who while watching a USF game have, understandably, ups and downs in their feelings. WE WON! That is all that is important and there was no need for this stupid thread after such a great win in the history of the program.

You have your opinion and now you have mine.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hmm, first thought is - why make a thread like this after a big win like we just had? We're in the 3rd round of the BET and we're about go Dancing for the first time in 20 years. How about just settling down and enjoying this great time to be a USF Bull?

You must have been one of those people he was talking about, huh? And yes, you must have the prerequisite stats in order to voice an opinion. The board doesn't welcome new ideas or input. And God forbid you should call out one of the "negative nellies" who post regularly.

Since you brought it up, NOBODY called YOU out for your thread about how we would beat WVU, after we lost to them.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I am all for calllng out people who dwell on past failures and are certain that this will never change. Other successful programs complain about failure, but never, ever predict it. And yes I don't expect to get called out for predicting a USF win against a team that we are better than on their home court. It's apples and oranges darling

Archived