• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To All You Doubters Who Believed That USF Wouldn't Beat Villanova

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

Shame on you for doubting your Bulls. You had nothing to worry about and no reason to doubt them going into the game! So what if we were playing Villanova for a third time, we beat them by double digits twice prior and our defense is very good. Shame on you!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hmm, first thought is - why make a thread like this after a big win like we just had? We're in the 3rd round of the BET and we're about go Dancing for the first time in 20 years. How about just settling down and enjoying this great time to be a USF Bull?

• Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

I'm enjoying the victory immensely, even though I expected it. A lot of people on here did not BULLieve USF could beat 'Nova for a third time and doubted they would. And after keeping up with the in-game thread tonight, I'm disappointed that so many thought they would lose it down the stretch given the type of basketball we play.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,496
  • Days Won:  13

I am thrilled we won, but that game was too close. That being said I cant wait till Sunday.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

If you've been a Bulls fan long enough, you expect something to go wrong. #voodoo5

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I am thrilled we won, but that game was too close. That being said I cant wait till Sunday.

We tightened up and started rushing things, which is not our game.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I'm enjoying the victory immensely, even though I expected it. A lot of people on here did not BULLieve USF could beat 'Nova for a third time and doubted they would. And after keeping up with the in-game thread tonight, I'm disappointed that so many thought they would lose it down the stretch given the type of basketball we play.

I'm guessing you haven't read a lot of in game threads for USF, both in bball and football. There weren't that many doubters anyways man, it was a good win. Go bulls, Beat ND.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hmm, first thought is - why make a thread like this after a big win like we just had? We're in the 3rd round of the BET and we're about go Dancing for the first time in 20 years. How about just settling down and enjoying this great time to be a USF Bull?

Couldn't agree more.

• Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

If you've been a Bulls fan long enough, you expect something to go wrong. #voodoo5

So true

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Then why not let other people enjoy this, even if they weren't "sure" we would win?

Perhaps, you haven't been posting here for TEN or more years like other people have.

During that time, USF suffered MANY losses when we were favorites. FYI, the last three teams who beat Nova twice in a season lost the third time they played.

A lot of people were TOO sure of the win at home against WVU. Were YOU one of them?

Archived