• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leon McQuay III, S, Armwood HS, Seffner, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Apparently we didnt make his top ten list per 247 tweet, anyone with access to site know why?

Maybe it's because of conference instability, realignment and us not being part of the Big 4 now? Recruits hear about those things and I'm sure recruiters and coaches tell them we're going to be small time now. I hope we can still swing some 4 star players still.

Edited by CPR

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Apparently we didnt make his top ten list per 247 tweet, anyone with access to site know why?

I didn't think he had any eligibility left. Isn't he a little old to play competitive football?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

This sucks ...

• 6 months later...

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

@Quaydiddy2206: Just landing in charlotte almost home trip didn't clear things any USCVandy,Michigan,fsu,oregon all five still hanging in. With usf entering

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

@Quaydiddy2206: Just landing in charlotte almost home trip didn't clear things any USCVandy,Michigan,fsu,oregon all five still hanging in. With usf entering

Wow, probably way behind but unbelievable that we are even mentioned! Willie T is no joke!

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

L3's dad was one of the first on the bus when we hired CWT... Not saying it will happen with L3 being an early enrollee but a flip is a possibility.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442

Related note... L3's dad is heavily involved in local recruiting and with Team Tampa... it wouldn't shock me to see some flips before February.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This is huge. Even without landing him, it just gives a lot more credibility to what we are trying to do in Tampa. I am more than impressed with what CWT is doing a) generally getting out of the shoot, but more importantly B) how he is creating a huge buzz in the Tampa Bay FB community. Didn't think I would be posting about L3 in Dec. Much less having it come unsolicited rather than as a polite response to a "recruiting analyst" question.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

@Quaydiddy2206: @ilovenotredame those things Will be fixed taggert didn't come there to fail L3' s mom and grandma and uncle are usf alums.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

L3's dad was one of the first on the bus when we hired CWT... Not saying it will happen with L3 being an early enrollee but a flip is a possibility.

I think some misunderstood the tweets that L2 was sending out when CWT was hired. I believe that he was talking to someone at USF about players from Team Tampa in general, so L2 was helping CWT out by funneling interested names from Team Tampa to CWT. Some jumped to the conclusion that meant L3 was very interested. He may be considering it, but I think L2 was looking out for some of the other guys on Team Tampa moreso than L3.