• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Palmetto QB Trenton Miller commits to preferred walk on

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Interesting!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Looks like we found our warm body who also plays QB. Im happy for this kid to get the opportunity, but recruiting this position under holtz has been embarrassing.

Lmao

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Looks like we found our warm body who also plays QB. Im happy for this kid to get the opportunity, but recruiting this position under holtz has been embarrassing.

Honest question.... who the hell was there to recruit? The prospects at QB have been downright horrid the last two years. The staff cut ties with Weatherford because he was a head case... Carnes had academic issues IIRC and Tyler Cameron apparently wasn't nearly as good as he thought he was. Outside of that there really weren't any options.

Bridgewater was obviously the big miss. FitchFail

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Honest question.... who the hell was there to recruit? The prospects at QB have been downright horrid the last two years. The staff cut ties with Weatherford because he was a head case... Carnes had academic issues IIRC and Tyler Cameron apparently wasn't nearly as good as he thought he was. Outside of that there really weren't any options.

Louisville was a tough challenger for Bridgewater. Not sure what else we could have done on that one.

Asiantii Woulard is the guy we're after for 2013

• Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/fl/palmetto/palmetto-high-school/trenton-miller

Looks like he took some training from Chris Weinke. Also he should have not problem playing in cold weather since he is from Buffalo. I like the addition and think he will be on scholarship sooner rather than later.

• Content Count:  84

He went to my alma mater, so I am a little bias, but I think this kid has some serious leadership skills. To bring a team together like Palmetto is no easy feat. If he can continue to develop, he will make some noise.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, we missed on Bridgewater. But he didn't want to come here. I wasn't a fan of Ty Cameron. Too much like the QB's we've have/had here.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Louisville was a tough challenger for Bridgewater. Not sure what else we could have done on that one.

Asiantii Woulard is the guy we're after for 2013

He and Rodgers were a package deal. We didn't like Rogers because of off field issues. Seems to have straightened out in KY, but might have been a problem in Tampa anyway. Also we were trying to take Bridge as an ATH and weren't that solid on him as a QB. Whoops.

• Content Count:  64

His film reminds me of Tom Brady.

LOL...I'm optimistic, but seriously.

• Content Count:  7,890

He's got nice touch, but was recruited by no one. Another Fitch project????

GA Tweets

Palmetto QB Trenton Miller was accepted into USF on Tuesday, said he has been told he has a spot on Bulls' 105-man roster for fall.

We had a lineman that was recruited by "no one" who started as a sophomore, junor and senior his name is Chaz Hine and he’s just one of many. As a former walk-on myself I take serious offence to how walk-on's are looked on by some off our more uneducated fans. Trust me if it wasn’t for the hard work and sweat of the walk-on this program wouldn’t be near where it is today.

Archived