• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Palmetto QB Trenton Miller commits to preferred walk on

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

He's got nice touch, but was recruited by no one. Another Fitch project????

GA Tweets

Palmetto QB Trenton Miller was accepted into USF on Tuesday, said he has been told he has a spot on Bulls' 105-man roster for fall.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like we got our QB. An exciting prospect for sure.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Looks like we found our warm body who also plays QB. Im happy for this kid to get the opportunity, but recruiting this position under holtz has been embarrassing.

• Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like we found our warm body who also plays QB. Im happy for this kid to get the opportunity, but recruiting this position under holtz has been embarrassing.

Yeah, I meant our QB for this class if that wasn't clear.

I expect us to go after a highly rated QB next year.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

OK I dont feel so bad about this kid now. Apparently he transferred from new York his senior season and no one knew about him. He was QB for Palmetto who lost to Norland in the State semi-finals. Palmetto is #11 team in State of Florida accoridng to max prepes. Here is a blurb about him in the playoff win against Imokalee.

His performance while impressive was outdone by quarterback Trenton Miller. The senior signal caller threw five touchdowns and put on an MVP performance.Trenton Miller-Before the season started no one knew about Miller. The senior transfer came in from New York and proved to be a value commodity for Palmetto. Last night in an impressive win over Immokalee he passed for 5 touchdowns. The senior signal caller put the ball on the mark on night long. He has a very good arm but his accuracy for a high school quarterback is quite impressive. He does a good job of leading his receivers and given them a chance to catch the ball. He could have easily had another 2-3 touchdowns on passes that either should have been caught. Miller is a prospect that we will feature again in the near future.

http://www.examiner.com/sailors-in-tampa-bay/manatee-and-palmetto-are-one-win-away-from-a-trip-to-the-citrus-bowl

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

5 QBs next year? Daniels, Eveld, Eveld 2, Floyd, and Miller. I really hope someone either pushes BJ to be great or takes his spot because they are better.

What ever happen to the QB who had the emo hair? He still around?

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Eveld 2 has not yet committed to be a walk on, I don't think. And we still have Eppes, I believe. Holtz likes to have five or six QBs on the roster.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Honest question.... who the hell was there to recruit? The prospects at QB have been downright horrid the last two years. The staff cut ties with Weatherford because he was a head case... Carnes had academic issues IIRC and Tyler Cameron apparently wasn't nearly as good as he thought he was. Outside of that there really weren't any options.

Archived