• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Cord Sandberg - QB @ Manatee High

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Even if he gets drafted.  It does not guarantee the majors.  Most likely ridiing the bus in tripple  or double A.

He could be playing infront of 40,000 fans in Ramond Jame in 2 years.

Go Bulls

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

he's been mentioned as a possible 1st rounder....if he gets selected that high, why wouldn't he go pro?

he's been mentioned as a possible 1st rounder....if he gets selected that high, why wouldn't he go pro?

I have friends who are baseball "mothers".  They have  had up to 4 minor league players in their home (never had children)n.  Some have gone to the majors most do not.  It's not as rosy as people think.  Being traded without notice.. playing florida one week then in Boise the following week. by bus.  Only in the majors do they fly. minimal money.. I have had many a meal with them. I dont have expertise knowledge but these Baseball mothers do.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Even if he gets drafted.  It does not guarantee the majors.  Most likely ridiing the bus in tripple  or double A.

Go Bulls

Believe me, I'd love to see it, I just don't think it's in the cards UNLESS something strange happens baseball-wise.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,955
  • Days Won:  12

Willie talked specifically about not shying away from anybody. If we like you, we offer, period. 

Love that attitude. 

Go Bulls

Believe me, I'd love to see it, I just don't think it's in the cards UNLESS something strange happens baseball-wise.

He was at Manatee when our old coach (holtz) pulled some scholarships at Manatee..with the leavitt leaving USF Very unvavorable.. This realy needs to be fixed. 

Offering him and lettling him develop in both sports is also in his best interest.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Go Bulls

He was at Manatee when our old coach (holtz) pulled some scholarships at Manatee..with the leavitt leaving USF Very unvavorable.. This realy needs to be fixed. 

Offering him and lettling him develop in both sports is also in his best interest.

He was offered and had no interest in coming to USF... ever...

Go Bulls

He was offered and had no interest in coming to USF... ever...

Is this after Willie came on Board or a recation to Holtz Looks like some burned bridges need to be fixed.

Go Willie

Go Bulls

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Umm... I'm thinking Willie has smoothed over the relationship (see recent 4* DT recruit). Dude is going to get offered a sweet signing bonus to play baseball. Take the offer. He's not comin here or even in the cards.