• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Yeah.  I'm sure that heralded business program had a LOT to do with his choosing LSU over USF.

I don't think choosing  LSU over USF  is a mistake.  Let's see, I'm a blue chipper trying to get to the NFL.  On one hand play in the best football conference in the country, for the natl champ from two years ago where I'll  get tons of exposure.  Or on the other hand play for virtual unknown USF who went 4-7 last year and couldn't even get into a bowl in CUSA.   No brainer and for anyone to tell him he's making a mistake is laughable.  DE ain't exactly QB.  Besides for every Schaeffer or Ingram out there there are plenty of kids who chose other schools over us who are thriving.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

A 16 on his ACT and a 2.5 GPA and he is thinkin about business school, hey maybe our own Mike Berman will be his tutor if the price is right  ;), what do you say Mike?

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Get over it.... Move on! It is his loss.

All BULLS, All the Time! Go Bulls..............  8)

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Wow the thing about all this that I can't believe is the fact that kids refuse to listen to their parents....  Yes I know the sage advice "Parents always know best" is a bit old but there is much truth to it...   This kid is 17, he has flipped back and forth on schools, and stated LSU bus. over our bus. program....  I wish him all the luck in the world, but if he had trouble making grades and decisions while living at home, wait until he is 12 hours away from mom and dad.... I will be extremely surprised if he is playing football at LSU two years from now... I figured him as a 50-50 shot of playing at USF two years from now if he chose our Bulls...  I am not bitter (like Ingram), I am just worried for RJF...  Rickey- Mom and Dad know what's best!

Guest BasketBull.

1) It's OVER! Good luck RJF.

2) USF is fine. We got who we wanted: Grothe and Hill!

3) Here's my thought for the day: losing starts in your heart. What kind of heart do you have? (just my response to some of the carp I read)

---I'm out.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

At least at LSU he'll be able to speak cajun! Real close language to Haitian! Good luck kid! You'll need it. My bet says he will be out looking after year one!    Reaper

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Let's see, I'm a blue chipper trying to get to the NFL.  On one hand play in the best football conference in the country, for the natl champ from two years ago where I'll  get tons of exposure.

That's just it though.  On a team full of talent like LSU, he may not get any exposure, he may not even play.

Come to USF and be an instant starter/star.  NFL scouts in town every week scouting the Bucs, no big deal to come a day sooner and scout the Bulls!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Wow the thing about all this that I can't believe is the fact that kids refuse to listen to their parents....  Yes I know the sage advice "Parents always know best" is a bit old but there is much truth to it...   This kid is 17, he has flipped back and forth on schools, and stated LSU bus. over our bus. program....  I wish him all the luck in the world, but if he had trouble making grades and decisions while living at home, wait until he is 12 hours away from mom and dad.... I will be extremely surprised if he is playing football at LSU two years from now... I figured him as a 50-50 shot of playing at USF two years from now if he chose our Bulls...  I am not bitter (like Ingram), I am just worried for RJF...  Rickey- Mom and Dad know what's best!

I'm not bitter about him or Ingram. It's THEIR lives. They've got to do what they think is best for them. It's a life learning experience. I find it laughable for anyone to criticize kids for choosing two SEC powerhouses over our fair school ...........

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

good luck!

thanks for the good pub wish you had held out longer.

btw usf biz school is among the best in the southeast

i thought we were ranked top 5 at some point. also did we not recently rank top 10 over the last 5 years on the national accounting exam?

can someone confirm this?

i really thought our biz school was really good!

is the kid right that lsu is better?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

"He said what led him to pick the Tigers was the school's business program and the fact South Florida has never been a national title contender."

Let his words come back to bite him in the ass! It was his choice to goto LSU... but don't dog our football program... What did LSU do in it's first eight seasons? Good luck at LSU (but I hope we cross paths one day in a game and a receiver hits you with a game ending crackback!)

They do have good shrimp in LA.