• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Disgusted Un Satisfied Fans (USF)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

This programs keeps setting new lows. Big East team, granted a bad one, goes on road to get blown out by VCU. Never in it in second half. Kansas will destroy us. Coach Heath like Holtz seems to lack overall program direction. Better do something or that big SunDome renovation will open to the sound of crickets. This team is in free fall mode.

Bad enough poor planning has us playing like nomads this season. Think anyone will be around next year. Maybe just to see the new dome but after that.................... Fans dressed as empty seats.

Hey Wollard how about another e-mail about how you and Judy plan to make sure USF ends up in a better position after all this conference realignment. Guess you mean back to Conference USA at least we might be able to compete.

Maybe we salvage something tomorrow night, guess not unless we rename Thursday to any Saturday in September. Bet that crowd will be huge. Great Athletics Program direction. Got me on the edge of my seat to see what's next. But got my Bulls Club Donation paperwork this week. Where is my checkbook?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

the basketball program has been in free fall mode every since Greenberg left and no one who has the power does anything to fix it.

Woolard and Heath have some dignity and resign, its obvious the cavemen running this school wont fire you.

• Content Count:  335

The cavemen are too busy deciding to rework the schools name. If our Athletics leadership had been the Captain on the Titanic they would have hit the iceberg twice.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The more I think about CUSA, the more I think I want us to go back there. Not only will we be more competitive, the regional rivalries will be better than what we have now in the BE. Excuse me while I go wash the dirt off my fingers for typing that...

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

The more I think about CUSA, the more I think I want us to go back there. Not only will we be more competitive, the regional rivalries will be better than what we have now in the BE. Excuse me while I go wash the dirt off my fingers for typing that...

now that you made me think of that, i agree.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

The cavemen are too busy deciding to rework the schools name. If our Athletics leadership had been the Captain on the Titanic they would have hit the iceberg twice.

I actually LOL'd on this one. In a library. Shame on you!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

melt down right now because i doubt we win tomorrow

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I think you are all over-reacting on this one a little. I am not trying to make excuses but the team was within 3 points 5 minutes into the 2nd half. Fitz missed that dunk.....and VCU turned it around and hit a 3.....that 5 point swing was basically when the wheels fell off.

Fitzpatrick then goes down......Dority was held to like 2 minutes because of an injured shoulder, Gus was not available, Poland was not available.....so Basically in the 2nd half.....you have 5 gassed players with a 1.5 man bench with a one legged Fitzpatrick and a cold Noriega who seems to be frustrated with his lack of playing time (pulled his jersey out like he was done for the night with more than 6 minutes left).....meanwhile....we have Fitz hobbling up and down the court.

This all against a more talented team.....a much deeper team than can play press defense all night. It was obvious when that 3 point lead quickly turned into a 9 point lead after two easy missed layups/dunk.....the whole team just gave up.

Unless we get some more healthy bodies soon.......Collins....Nash.....Rudd.....Anderson and Robertson may need to get ready to play nearly 40 minutes a game. Any team with depth will run us off the floor. Wind sprints anyone?

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I think you are all over-reacting on this one a little. I am not trying to make excuses but the team was within 3 points 5 minutes into the 2nd half. Fitz missed that dunk.....and VCU turned it around and hit a 3.....that 5 point swing was basically when the wheels fell off.

Fitzpatrick then goes down......Dority was held to like 2 minutes because of an injured shoulder, Gus was not available, Poland was not available.....so Basically in the 2nd half.....you have 5 gassed players with a 1.5 man bench with a one legged Fitzpatrick and a cold Noriega who seems to be frustrated with his lack of playing time (pulled his jersey out like he was done for the night with more than 6 minutes left).....meanwhile....we have Fitz hobbling up and down the court.

This all against a more talented team.....a much deeper team than can play press defense all night. It was obvious when that 3 point lead quickly turned into a 9 point lead after two easy missed layups/dunk.....the whole team just gave up.

Unless we get some more healthy bodies soon.......Collins....Nash.....Rudd.....Anderson and Robertson may need to get ready to play nearly 40 minutes a game. Any team with depth will run us off the floor. Wind sprints anyone?

VCU is not a more talented team.

• Content Count:  445

VCU is not a more talented team.

But they are 20x better coach.

Archived