• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU aiming for 2012 start in Big 12, despite Big East's lawsuit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Neinas is still upset at the way Missouri departed, potentially leaving the league in a lurch. At some point in a 45-day period, Missouri switched from self-described loyal member of the Big 12 to the newest member of the Southeastern Conference, Neinas said. In addition, the school would not allow him to view a key 45-page document that spelled out a reported financial windfall for Missouri in the SEC.

"If an institution wishes to depart the conference, that's their prerogative," Neinas said. "But I'm not very happy about the way Missouri handled it.... I don't think Missouri is going to get any sportsmanship awards from the Big 12 Conference this year."

Wow, what an idiot to publicly say this. Sure sounds familiar - he could be quoting on WVU and the BE.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wow, what an idiot to publicly say this. Sure sounds familiar - he could be quoting on WVU and the BE.

Somewhere along the way when the time is right, I really hope Marianetto makes the statement "I don't think West Virginia or Nienas are going to get any sportsmanship awards from the Big East Conference this year.

• Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

No class. Unbelievable that they are trying to bully their way out. There has to be a better way to come to an agreement.

• Content Count:  8,174

college sports is such a joke....

nothing but a huge... tax exempt.... business....

• Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

What a joke WVU doing whatever they want when they despite the fact that they helped draft and approve that 27 month rule they now want no part of because it's inconvenient for them. I bet if they were never accepted to the big 12 and stuck in the big east they would be all for enforcing it against pitt and cuse.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

unless they write a big fat check to big east tuesday

i would go to court wedesday and file a restraining order to prevent any such move

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I never thought that I'd ever come close to saying something like: "I'm beginning to dislike College Football."

• Content Count:  1,719

Neinas is still upset at the way Missouri departed, potentially leaving the league in a lurch. At some point in a 45-day period, Missouri switched from self-described loyal member of the Big 12 to the newest member of the Southeastern Conference, Neinas said. In addition, the school would not allow him to view a key 45-page document that spelled out a reported financial windfall for Missouri in the SEC.

"If an institution wishes to depart the conference, that's their prerogative," Neinas said. "But I'm not very happy about the way Missouri handled it.... I don't think Missouri is going to get any sportsmanship awards from the Big 12 Conference this year."

ironic, isn't it? the guy who robs another league and tries his hardest to squeeze them out of contractual obligations they agreed to is whining about how another school left their league. it's like Kat Von D complaining about Jesse James cheating on her when she was his mistress to begin with while he was married to Sandra Bullock. karmic retribution and all that.

Archived