• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU aiming for 2012 start in Big 12, despite Big East's lawsuit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

if their entrance to the B12 is incumbent upon filling a schedule spot next season, and they lose the lawsuit allowing them to bypass the 27 month waiting period, then they are really effing themselves in the yang doing business like this. they might just find themselves as independents after the 27 months without any takers. B10 and ACC have academic standards that WVU can't meet... and with Mizzou rounding out the SEC at 14, the only shot WVU would have is SEC expansion to 16.

don't burn your bridges before u cross them.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

I wish McM or some media type would investigate the backroom dealing of all those involved in these deals, beginning with the Pitt prez. Then hopefully the next time a player at one of these diploma mill factories gets spanked for making $20 on the side he can lower the boom on these two-faced ethically-challenged nutjobs

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Give me a break if USF was given the opportunity you dont think we would do the same thing, and you think there would a long thread on this message board that said we shouldnt with no notice. There are no teams here, everyone needs to look out for their own best interest and thats what WVU is doing, unfortunately nobdody has been looking out for USF's best interest.

And you know this how?

• Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Give me a break if USF was given the opportunity you dont think we would do the same thing, and you think there would a long thread on this message board that said we shouldnt with no notice. There are no teams here, everyone needs to look out for their own best interest and thats what WVU is doing, unfortunately nobdody has been looking out for USF's best interest.

And you know this how?

Becuase the resolution he wants has not come to fruition. If anybody thinks that our AD and Prez have been sitting back and doing nothing about this, they are nuts. There is a HUGE difference between looking out for our best interests and not having any options. Let's face it, our options are limited and the odds of getting anything to come to fruition for us was less than 20%. That does not mean they did not try. What do you want, a daily press releases containing minutes from every call with every conference commissioner? Why, so we can depress ourselves even more by having it documented that everyone said NO to us. Our school administation is too smart to say " Whatever happens, will happen and we just have to live with it" so stop the speculation that nobody has done anything. it makes you sound ignorant.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I wish McM or some media type would investigate the backroom dealing of all those involved in these deals, beginning with the Pitt prez. Then hopefully the next time a player at one of these diploma mill factories gets spanked for making $20 on the side he can lower the boom on these two-faced ethically-challenged nutjobs

McM doesn't investigate. He answers phone calls from people that want to instigate.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

McM doesn't investigate. He answers phone calls from people that want to instigate.

A quick twitter search isn't investigating?

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

A quick twitter search isn't investigating?

I'm not sure. But I have to admit that he probably also reads incoming email.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Oliver Luck is a *****. A lot of hypocrisy in the original linked article.

Archived