• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BJ Daniels is to blame!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

RageFaceBlackSS.png

ZOMGKILLHIMMMM!!!!!! FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I think if anyone deserves blame for what happened just before the half, it should be BJ. BJ needs to realize that in that situation before the half, you throw the ball away if nobody is open so you can stop the clock and run another play on the next down. You shouldn't try to run with it unless it is absolutely wide open to the endzone.

I don't think BJ is mature enough yet to handle those situations which is why I agree with Holtz decision to let the time run down and call a timeout to kick the field goal and getting some points. BJ's first instinct after seeing that no one is open is always to run with the ball, which I don't blame him for. But BJ needs to realize that in certain situations with a clock that is ticking down before the half or the end of the game, throwing the ball away to stop the clock and have another down to run a play is the best option.

at this point it is on the coach if he plays bj

bj doesnt have want it takes to be qb

what is this I dont even...

• Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

They all suck right now and need to do a better job and I'm pretty sure that CSH said the same thing in the post game

• Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

BJ is not to blame here. Overall, he played pretty well. At the end of the 1st half, somebody should have been paying attention to the clock and call timeout. He was stuck in a pile.

Also was it me or when we were called for pass interference at the end of the game, that should have been a delay of game. That clock hit 0 before Collaros hiked the ball.

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

BJ is not to blame here. Overall, he played pretty well. At the end of the 1st half, somebody should have been paying attention to the clock and call timeout. He was stuck in a pile.

Also was it me or when we were called for pass interference at the end of the game, that should have been a delay of game. That clock hit 0 before Collaros hiked the ball.

Oh definitely way before Collaros hiked that ball

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I am just guessing that you read the title, chimmed in, and never even read the first post?

Just a hunch.

Archived