• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NEW V5: Scorched Earth

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

I swear to God, even though it sounds like I wrote it, that isn't my article.  ;D

• Content Count:  4,642

nice article.  glad to see stuff like this written if it's true.  i'd love to see follow ups to these things they mention.  if we're wasting money and time then get new management in there!

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I am all for cleaning house.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Great read.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Eh.  I think he does a very nice job with his blog, but I have doubts as to how much info he has. 

Just because he knows one unhappy employee inside USF Athletics doesn't mean there is anything horrible or sinister going on.  Every company with more than three employees has an unhappy one.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Eh.  I think he does a very nice job with his blog, but I have doubts as to how much info he has. 

Just because he knows one unhappy employee inside USF Athletics doesn't mean there is anything horrible or sinister going on.  Every company with more than three employees has an unhappy one.

true, and I agree, but man the results are less than desirable for our athletics with the exception of soccer. Our new facilities are top notch, but I am less than impressed with just about every single one of our coaches.

• Content Count:  742

Seems like Voodoo pretty much nailed it.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

true, and I agree, but man the results are less than desirable for our athletics with the exception of soccer. Our new facilities are top notch, but I am less than impressed with just about every single one of our coaches.

If the results are the same three years from now I would agree.  But it takes time to turnover your team.  Most of the players currently on the baseball, softball and basketball teams were recruiting in the old, crappy facilities.

Archived