• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In less than one month...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

basketball season starts. 

some of you seem to be surprised by the football teams performance...not me. 

At least with basketball we know we will get destroyed vs uconn on Dec 28th.  I mean they are a basketball school and we are, well we dont have an identity.  We are the school who cannot win conference games in any of the 2 main sports. 

Everyone is seeing what I have been seeing for a long time.  Woolard is not the guy who is going to build a winner here.  He is vanilla, plain, nothing out of the ordinary.  Same thing day in and day out with the same results. 

I keep seeing on sportscenter and reading on ESPN.com about schoosl march madnesses, wheres ours?  oh yea, its us. 

look in the mirror and know other schools look at us like a joke and this is why we will be left out after re-alignment. 

i dont want to say ive been telling you so the last 5 + years, but I told you so. 

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

some of you seem to be surprised by the **** teams performance...not me. 

At least with basketball we know we will get destroyed vs uconn on Dec 28th.  I mean they are a basketball school and we are,well we dont have an identity.   We are the school who cannot win conference games in any of the 2 main sports. 

Everyone is seeing what I have been seeing **** a long time.  Woolard is not the guy who is going to build a winner here.  He is vanilla, plain, nothing out of the ordinary.  Same thing day in and day out with the same results. 

I keep seeing on sportscenter and reading on ESPN.com about schoosl march madnesses, wheres ours?  oh yea, its us. 

look in the mirror and know other schools look at us like a joke and this is why we will be left out after re-alignment. 

i dont want to say ive been telling you so the last 5 + years, but I told you so. 

Commuter school

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

At least with basketball we know we will get destroyed vs uconn on Dec 28th.  I mean they are a basketball school and we are, well we dont have an identity.  We are the school who cannot win conference games in any of the 2 main sports. 

Everyone is seeing what I have been seeing for a long time.  Woolard is not the guy who is going to build a winner here.  He is vanilla, plain, nothing out of the ordinary.  Same thing day in and day out with the same results. 

:D

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

::) ::) ::) ::)

Lest we forget, Bruce Blingstein knows all. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

next 2 years are what holtz will be truly judged on

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Agree with all of the above.  Not to mention the fact that the 3rd largest university in  the state of FLORIDA...YES FLORIDA... absolutely sucks at BASEBALL.  How is that even possible?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

Has it really been 5+ years already?  Wow.  I'm not sure how to feel.

Yeah, basketball season.  Ouch.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

Blingsteen, will you be at the exhibition vs UT?

They play an exhibition at UT, not versus them ... Playing Vermont.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Blingsteen, will you be at the exhibition vs UT?

They play an exhibition at UT, not versus them ... Playing Vermont.

Same thing.  All of our games are at UT.

Archived