• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

In less than one month...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Blingsteen, will you be at the exhibition vs UT?

wasnt aware of the exhibition vs UT.  But if I know time and date I will be there.  I play pickup ball with some of the kids that played for UT and some that still do.  They are ballers, amazing how good kids are and they arent even DI.  College basketball is all about coaching.

I will be at the Vermont game, for sure.  I hope our coach has improved, but thats wishful thinking. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

They play an exhibition at UT, not versus them ... Playing Vermont.

Same thing.  All of our games are at UT.

We have 3 games at UT. One exhibition and two regular season ones ...

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

wasnt aware of the exhibition vs UT.  But if I know time and date I will be there.  I play pickup ball with some of the kids that played for UT and some that still do.  They are ballers, amazing how good kids are and they arent even DI.  College basketball is all about coaching.

I will be at the Vermont game, for sure.  I hope our coach has improved, but thats wishful thinking. 

It's at 7:30 on November 5th, same day as Rutgers, no time on that game yet.. I'll be with a group of potentially other USF fans depending on the game time of the Rutgers game..

I've got a good friend that goes there and tried walking on, and rooms with a few players so he was able to let me know.

It's at 7:30 on November 5th, same day as Rutgers, no time on that game yet.. I'll be with a group of potentially other USF fans depending on the game time of the Rutgers game..

I've got a good friend that goes there and tried walking on, and rooms with a few players so he was able to let me know.

Is that game going to be open to the public? I know they usually hold double secret scrimmages against other schools that I didn't think were open to the public ...

Is that game going to be open to the public? I know they usually hold double secret scrimmages against other schools that I didn't think were open to the public ...

I think so, it's listed on UT's website and has nothing on it stating it isn't open.

I think so, it's listed on UT's website and has nothing on it stating it isn't open.

Looks like we don't have exhibiton games listed on the schedule ... I assumed Vermont was one but apparently it's regular season. I need to mark that UT one down ...  Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like we don't have exhibiton games listed on the schedule ... I assumed Vermont was one but apparently it's regular season. I need to mark that UT one down ...  Thanks for the heads up.

No problem, hopefully it doesn't interfere with the RU game.  I'll definitely be there if it doesn't.

Archived