• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't be surprised to see us ranked after this weekend...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

There are potentially six ranked teams that will fall this week (most in the lower part of the rankings). Losses that you can bank on: ASU, KState, either Baylor or aTm (can't go wrong on this one), Illinois, Michigan (this one only helps us more if Sparty loses), and the very overrated Longhorns. My guess... if VaTech falls as well, we're back at #25 (behind Notre Dame).

Even with one loss, the Irish have more respect than us after the stomping Pitt delivered on Thursday night. Oh well... at least we'll have UCF in our conference next year to pick on.

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

This is certainly a winnable game, but I have a bad feeling about it. Uconn always seem to beat us when the game is at their place, and our defense was woefull in the last couple of games. If we play like we played against Pitt; we will lose! If we improve UConn is definitelly beatable.

Hope I am wrong. USF winning would make my weekend, and cheer me up a little since the last few weeks have probably been the worst couple of weeks in USF history with all this realignment stuff going on.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  4,738

i hope we arent ranked after a win

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

The only rankings that matter starting tomorrow is the BCS.  If we can get a solid victory, other teams fall as sheriff noted, and our ooc teams are victorious, we should be at #25 in the BCS.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Why someone would not want to be ranked has never made sense to me. Let's be irrelevant like UCF. That sounds genius. Come on Mike. I expected better from you. Are we going to win every game ranked? No. However it feels better being ranked when those polls come out on Sunday than it does being unranked. Just my two cents.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Lets win first, then we'll talk about being ranked.

exactly.  We don't look like a top 25 team right now.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

There are potentially six ranked teams that will fall this week (most in the lower part of the rankings). Losses that you can bank on: ASU, KState, either Baylor or aTm (can't go wrong on this one), Illinois, Michigan (this one only helps us more if Sparty loses), and the very overrated Longhorns. My guess... if VaTech falls as well, we're back at #25 (behind Notre Dame).

Even with one loss, the Irish have more respect than us after the stomping Pitt delivered on Thursday night. Oh well... at least we'll have UCF in our conference next year to pick on.

If we win decisively.

• Content Count:  993

at this point in the game, plus our performance and Pitt and Pitt's performance today, I would not put us in the top 70.

Archived