• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vote on ESPN poll to add USF to ACC

USoFlo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

consider it this way.  If the question were reversed to say, who would you want to join the BE, we'd all be saying Penn State, Texas, ND, etc..  They are desirable.

But given that those schools are not going to ACC, I like the fact WVU and USF are in third place.  Shows there is some love for us out there, and we are in the top 20 and are the only two BE ranked teams this year.

I think it has to do with West Virginia's name in there more than ours. Those people are all over polls. If we were solo, it would be different.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

So this is going to get us in?

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I don't think there is any question that Penn State, ND and Texas would be at the top three of any conference list.  If I were an ACC fan, I would want USF and WVU in over UConn and Rutgers.

Unless, of course, I wanted weaker opponents on my team's schedule every year.  :)

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think there is any question that Penn State, ND and Texas would be at the top three of any conference list.  If I were an ACC fan, I would want USF and WVU in over UConn and Rutgers.

Unless, of course, I wanted weaker opponents on my team's schedule every year.  :)

Now now Data - you are talking about the defending BE champs there.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Oh yeah.  How did that accident happen, again? 

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

consider it this way.  If the question were reversed to say, who would you want to join the BE, we'd all be saying Penn State, Texas, ND, etc..  They are desirable.

But given that those schools are not going to ACC, I like the fact WVU and USF are in third place.  Shows there is some love for us out there, and we are in the top 20 and are the only two BE ranked teams this year.

I think it has to do with West Virginia's name in there more than ours. Those people are all over polls. If we were solo, it would be different.

Really?  I didn't realize internet access had penetrated most of WV.  Seems electricity and running water should be the priority...

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Really?  I didn't realize internet access had penetrated most of WV.  Seems electricity and running water should be the priority...

At least indoor plumbing.  >:D

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Oh yeah.  How did that accident happen, again? 

Didn't their coach bail for the totally radical Maryland Terps after they got smoked?  I tried watching a UCONN game this year and I about fell asleep.  For some reason their field on TV looks like a high school game.  Maybe it is the lighting?

Archived