• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UTEP game TV channel?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

FYI, does not appear this game has been picked up for ESPN Game Plan...

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1800007

We are going to be just fine.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Counting on you FutureUSFStudent... Watching USF football is like having a crack addiction for some of us. I'll be following up with you Saturday like you stated earlier on a different thread. However streaming works, save me a spot please to view it! Thanks!

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Counting on you FutureUSFStudent... Watching USF football is like having a crack addiction for some of us. I'll be following up with you Saturday like you stated earlier on a different thread. However streaming works, save me a spot please to view it! Thanks!

You wont need the streams, ESPN3.com will have it exclusively.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

are you sure it's on any broadcast?

it shows only a listen link on the USF site

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&KEY=&SPID=2981&SPSID=37331

• Content Count:  728

You wont need the streams, ESPN3.com will have it exclusively.

The only issue is for those in Tampa who can't go to the game for whatever reason (blackout) and those nationwide that don't have any access to ESPN 3 :/

And Sherriff, there is always a spot for you.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

If you're in the DC area tomorrow, join us for the watch party at Buffalo Billiards, 1330 19th St NW, Washington, DC 20036

• Content Count:  2,484

glad my cpu has a hdmi port....still get to watch the game on the big screen  8-)

• Content Count:  3,096

I'll post my apologies later if I am wrong, but for those in Tampa that cannot go, THE GAME WILL BE ON ESPN3.

I know everyone is assuming it's blacked out because of being local, but that's because the past 2 games were broadcast on BHSN.  This one is not on BHSN.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'll post my apologies later if I am wrong, but for those in Tampa that cannot go, THE GAME WILL BE ON ESPN3.

I know everyone is assuming it's blacked out because of being local, but that's because the past 2 games were broadcast on BHSN.  This one is not on BHSN.

Why is it not on BHSN? What other game are they showing... everyone needs to call up and ***** Brighthouse out... if they get enough complaints then they will not make the same mistake again... after a few beers I plan on ringing them up and really giving them the business.

I have a HDMI port on my TV's so I will most likely watch the awesome stream

• Content Count:  557

I just moved to Jersey and it doesn't look like I am going to be able to watch it at all. Not listed on ESPN Gameplan and my cable provider does not support ESPN3.... :rainy

This will be the first game in about five years that I will not be able to watch. This blows!

Archived