• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USA Today Coaches Poll: USF 27th

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

nice.

• Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

A win against Ball State would probably bring the Bulls into the 24-25 slot, FAMU won't mean much...so I expect that the 24-25 range will be as far as we go until maybe UTEP, but more likely Pitt.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

they really lost a lot of respect with one loss-- BUT if they beat Michigan next week, all will be forgotten

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

they really lost a lot of respect with one loss-- BUT if they beat Michigan next week, all will be forgotten

Yep, and ND is the odds on favorite. They could certainly move us up with a win.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Yes, now we need to get JimUSFSig back with his weekly games to watch updates!!  ;D

• Content Count:  12,293

A certain school is going to absolutely love this...

but they were SOOOO proud that their team was receiving more votes then us in the preseason poll.  ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

A certain school is going to absolutely love this...

but they were SOOOO proud that their team was receiving more votes then us in the preseason poll.   ;D

Because of your post I figured I would peak over at comedy central (The UCF rivals board) to see what they had to say.  What I found could not have been any more true to character for them.....

"It was a good win for our program, as sports writers outside of FL tend to mistake us for each other.

Come the end of the season, USF will have done their normal nose dive and UCF will be playing in their conference championship again. When filling out their ranking ballots, at least a couple voters will say, "UCF has won a bunch of games... and didn't they also beat ND week 1? I think so"

• Content Count:  81

HAHAHA UCiF won 62-0 and still dropped out of the top 25.  Talk about no respect!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

A win against Ball State would probably bring the Bulls into the 24-25 slot, FAMU won't mean much...so I expect that the 24-25 range will be as far as we go until maybe UTEP, but more likely Pitt.

Though others may fall out of top 25 as time progresses, so I'd think we will move up a  position or two with each win.  I'd think by the time we play Pitt, we are around 20....  Assuming we win, and Ball State will not be a joke. 

Archived