• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USA Today Coaches Poll: USF 27th

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

^I agree, I am a little worried about the Ball State game. I know the players on both sides are preparing for this Saturday.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I think if we stay focused, we win and the game is never in doubt, even though it might be close.  Try to get too cute or do overconfident and it could be a problem.

Awesome, I am so pumped about the Bulls this year! I just don't want to have a letdown, after our big win at ND.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Personally I take the AP Poll over the Coaches Poll... so I'm happy with our ranking as #22 in the nation.

I'm also surprised that the media gave us this much cred given the coverage we got this weekend... every freaking reporter talked us down and talked up Notre Dame as if they are so good that they just beat themselves. In a nut shell the media pretty much stated that USF was just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

they really lost a lot of respect with one loss-- BUT if they beat Michigan next week, all will be forgotten

Yep, and ND is the odds on favorite. They could certainly move us up with a win.

Does anyone else think that if we beat BSU, and ND beats UM, it is a distinct possibility that they will be ranked higher than us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

they really lost a lot of respect with one loss-- BUT if they beat Michigan next week, all will be forgotten

Yep, and ND is the odds on favorite. They could certainly move us up with a win.

Does anyone else think that if we beat BSU, and ND beats UM, it is a distinct possibility that they will be ranked higher than us.

I would not bet against it

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

no

Something tells me that most pollsters don't even know what Ball State is, so yeah they probably would give preference to Michigan. Maybe they will see BSU and think we played Boise State  :P

Archived