• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Unofficial USF vs ND Tailgate NEW LOCATION AGAIN!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, I'd like to thank the organizers. Everybody in my group had a great time and we tried to donate as much as we could b/c we could tell a lot of work and logistics must have gone into setting it up. When we drove up to it at around 10:30am and saw the whole lot packed with cars and the giant Rocky blow ups and the tents, BBQ smoke, music blasting....we were just like this is ridiculous!

When we finally walked back to the lot at about 11pm, we were talking with a ND husband and wife and they said our fans were great and they couldn't believe the tailgate we had when they walked by on the way to the game. They said our tailgate was probably the best they'd seen from visiting fans and that the Holtz's still own ND. They said we played some good football and our fans represented well.

A trip I will never forget.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  5,241

Kudos guys, that Giant inflatable rocky was incredible. Lets do it again and Ill bring more cash to donate!

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks again for setting this up. We had an excellent time and loved the turnout. The Faza tailgates have been getting better and better each time you host one.

• Content Count:  50

Thanks for a great tailgate!  Our group had a blast.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think this one may have topped Miami. Great job coordinating this one. Kudos to Faza, Craig, and the Gerens.

• Content Count:  2,558

Any update on the missing vehicle?

• Content Count:  13

Any update on the missing vehicle?

When we left, she was talking to the police that showed up.  They have a trail of credit card expenses so hopefully they found it.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Great Tailgate, thank you Bulls Outfitter and the rest of the gang that coordinated and worked so hard to make it a great tailgate, thanks again.  I also hope that the South Bend Police return the missing vehicle.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  71

Hi everyone. This is Craig from BULLS Outfitter. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone that helped put this on. We pulled this together in under two weeks and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!!! I hope everyone had a great time and I look forward to start planning the next big tailgate. We want to try to make the next one even bigger and better. So If you aren't already a friend of BULLS Outfitter on facebook please send us a request. That is our main mode of communication on events like this. Please feel free to message us there with ideas for the next tailgate. Thanks Again and GO BULLS!!!!

Archived