• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Unofficial USF vs ND Tailgate NEW LOCATION AGAIN!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Posted this here b/c the tailgate board wasn't getting a lot of attention. :D

**LOCATION CHANGE AGAIN!!! NEW, FINAL tailgate location: 18443 BULLA ROAD, South Bend, IN 46637. DO NOT GO TO THE LOT BEFORE 7am Sept 3rd!!!! (7am if you want to help us set up). We had to move to this location due to over aggressive fans bothering the other lot's owners.

We will have two white 20' x 10' tents in addition to our USF tents, our own PORTA-POTTY (yes drunk ppl, no walk to pee, haha), and a TON of room to play and party. The lot is actually a closer walk to the stadium than the golf lot!! If it rains, they're going to shut the golf lot down, and then we'd be totally SOL so this lot guarantees us a party. The lots around this area will charge $10-$20 to park, and as long as you get there some time in the morning, no problem parking! Tailgate starts at 8:30am, we're setting up 7am - 8:30am. Feel free to come early, park, and help us set up!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The same crew that put on a huge tailgate at Miami and the massive memorable tailgate at the Meineke Car Care Bowl will be at it again as our USF Bulls take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!

Hopefully this will be a hell of a tailgate to remember as USF beats ND... just like we stomped on FSU and UM, you don't want to miss it if USF notches a marquee victory over a ranked ND team on the way to Big East glory!!

There are tailgates put on by Athletics and the Chicago USF alumni chapter tailgate, but they're a tad costly at $85 or more. For the rest of us who but want to party it up mad crazy Bulls style on the cheaper side and invade Notre Dame Stadium en masse for the pregame festivities among tons of other USF fans, this is THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL USF TAILGATE!!

We're bringing a loaded U-haul with a generator, DJ equipment to keep the party jammin loud, a huge double-decker grill, coolers with a large amount of drinks, food (menu below), beerpong tables, and more. Look for 5-6 USF tents, a 25-foot blow-up Rocky, two 8-foot Rockys, and a 12-foot USF flagpole like at Clemson, thanks to Craig at Bulls Outfitter. Bring your A-game as the beerpong and flipcup figures to be intense; first game of beerpong - 8:01am! We also ask for a $5-$10 voluntary donation to help us offset all the costs, but hopefully that will be more than worth it as this tailgate goes down in history as the day we watched our USF Bulls crush helmets with Notre Dame!!

Also, please don't shy away from bringing drinks, whatever you want to eat, etc. We want to make this a group/potluck tailgate... we are getting it started with all the basics, but we're trying to kickstart Bulls Nation into putting together a big party here before the game.

***TIME: 8:30am-3:00pm tailgate, kickoff is at 3:30pm. Start parking with us as early as 7am.

***LOCATION: 18443 BULLA ROAD, South Bend, IN 46637. Look for 5-6 USF tents, a 25-foot blow-up Rocky, and a 12-foot USF flagpole! Details above.

***MENU: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Bratwurst, Grilled Chicken, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Chips, Beer, Wine, Water, Soda. Thanks to the Gerens!!!

***CONTACT: Brandon Faza at 813.629.7774 for details, or Craig Brunstein if you have his cell.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

good job with this Brandon.  if i was going to the game i would definitely be there.  i have been getting all the emails from Bulls Outfitters on all the changes.  must be a hassle.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Wifie and I are looking forward to it...more me than wifie....I told her the start time and I received the evil groan...

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

looks great, we will be on the lookout for this!

Go Bulls!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

***TIME: 8:30am-3:00pm tailgate, kickoff is at 3:30pm. Start parking with us as early as 7am.

Just wanted to double check ... the email said shutting down around 2, rather than 3. we're flying in that morning and not sure what time we'll get there so just wanted to clarify that. thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Craig wrote that E-mail I think... dunno why he'd wanna shut down at 2 unless its to start packing up... but I see no reason to stop partying even if we take the decorations down before heading to the game. I'd stop by us before the game no matter what, will keep some beer and food aside for ya!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

BULLa road, much better

• Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

mr and mrs kramden and about 6 others will try to make the show. we will be in elkhart tommorow night

• Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

I would like to take a moment to spank the fellows from usf bulls outfitters or putting on a wonderful tailgate experience anyone who was there knows what I mean I really like the usf chance that broke out took over the whole corner of the  street. the main man when around and introduce themselves to everyone and really made you feel very welcomed we stayed around till the players got on the bus and were the last ones back to a lot what is surprised to find only a small pile of trash it had appeared that they even took time to clean up after everyone was a first rate group mister and mrs kramden and company thank you what a first class event

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

This was awesome and great to be around USF fans again. Being in Michigan I don't see other Bulls very often. This needs to happen again

Archived