• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

If he would only look at the team CWT is building, he would see that we are a BCS Bowl bound team in 2 years.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178
  • Days Won:  0

Sure, UCLA looks good. So do most of the women in Cali until you get to know them.  If he thinks he is so amazing that he is going to beat out a freshman starter that played really well then best of luck to him.  I would like to think that these kids have smarter people around them then that.  Most of the time I am proven wrong.  If he is not outright better then the current starter he does not replace him.  Why not go somewhere that has an easier road to the starting spot? Just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Willie already knows he got em ;)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  162

Sure, UCLA looks good. So do most of the women in Cali until you get to know them. If he thinks he is so amazing that he is going to beat out a freshman starter that played really well then best of luck to him. I would like to think that these kids have smarter people around them then that. Most of the time I am proven wrong. If he is not outright better then the current starter he does not replace him. Why not go somewhere that has an easier road to the starting spot? Just my opinion.
I think he has Dilfer in his ear about heading to Cali. Not many around smarter than Dilfer right....right.....?

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178

If you consider throwing passes to the wrong team as smart then Dilfer was a genius. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

If he would only look at the team CWT is building, he would see that we are a BCS Bowl bound team in 2 years.

I think CWT pulls off bowling year 1, this guy has not stopped impressing lets not sell him short. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

Dont forget to tune in!

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Don't expect USF to be involved, but former Bulls commitment, Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard, announces Wednesday on ESPNU at 12:30 p.m.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Dont forget to tune in!

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Don't expect USF to be involved, but former Bulls commitment, Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard, announces Wednesday on ESPNU at 12:30 p.m.

not thrilled at him dumping us, but I'm happy with the class we've pulled together under Taggart...especially if we keep our commits, snag a few more late and get the WKU RB transfer.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

Dont forget to tune in!

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

not thrilled at him dumping us, but I'm happy with the class we've pulled together under Taggart...especially if we keep our commits, snag a few more late and get the WKU RB transfer.

+1 That's how I feel too... It's alright he has a right to change his mind and I'm sure our fanbase wasn't that great to him after the two decommitments.. Good luck to him where ever he goes. I don't really care anymore. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185

After watching film of Blakely yesterday I couldn't help but notice how much Woulard reminds me of the Bradenton QB #10(Barnes?) that committed to us and then signed with Nebraska. So far I haven't heard of him doing anything great and the more I learn about White the more I think he is all we'll need. Since he fits our new system better and we all know next year will have it's growing pains so it's not like we'll be expecting him to win games for us like BJ had to. Also think Eveld fits CWT's system perfectly and could do some damage with his game experience and skill set. Floyd to me is more of our old offensive scheme and might be the odd man out but who knows maybe he works hard at fixing his weaknesses and adapts his game.

All in all I think we'll be fine with what we have and our main concern was RB but feel we'll be fine there as well with the talent we have and McCray. Hopefully we land Tice or JoJo to give us some more options. I'm kind of shocked we didn't focus on LB more so with all the talent we lost and what we have right now are all projects and WAY to light to play BCS caliber football except for Dede. Hearns looks like he could play right away though and Whitehurst and Cliett are solid players but still need to add some weight. If our DL plays the way they're capable of it will all come together b/c opposing teams shouldn't even have a chance to throw the ball and we are pretty solid at OL, TE and WR. So we should be at least competitive next year.