• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I think DD has spent enough time on here to know how Bull94 is. Shouldnt take it personally.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

And my opinion is not only from watching him for one half. It's that, the skills competition, and speaking to people that have seen him play a lot. My son plays club water polo with a lot of Winter Park kids and I've gotten to know several of their parents.

so water polo parents evaluation of him.... no doubt he is a great athlete. he is a raw QB though. personally I'm not a fan of the best athlete makes the best QB mantra. it works in high school. sometimes in college but as the competition gets tougher the more you need a QB and not an athlete. plenty of really good QBs are not great athletes.

You're making a couple of assumptions: 1. That water polo players don't play football (Not true, a lot of football players play water polo in the off-season to stay in shape) and 2. That parents of water polo players don't know anything about football.

You're only basing your opinion on stats.

Does any of this mean that Asiantii will be a great QB? No, but I think you are severely downplaying his abilities based on stats and level of competition.

I'm not downplaying his potential or his athleticism. just his experience at the position.

Does any of this mean that Asiantii will be a great QB? No, but I think you are severely downplaying his abilities based on stats and level of competition.

And at some point continuously degrading a commit who has not signed yet, on a public forum where his dad is known to visit might make it a little hard to keep said recruit.

I doubt anyone will pick a school based on a message board. me thinks opportunity, education, location, etc might play a part before an anonymous message board poster.

And at some point continuously degrading a commit who has not signed yet, on a public forum where his dad is known to visit might make it a little hard to keep said recruit.

oh and I'm not degrading him. he has all the potential in the world. he is raw though. that's not degrading him in the least.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

+1

+2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

oh and I'm not degrading him. he has all the potential in the world. he is raw though. that's not degrading him in the least.

You may not be saying it.... but it's coming across that way to more than one of us.... Just saying perception can overtake intent and reality sometimes.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I will not be surprised he flips on signing day. After decommitting once he may be embarrassed to decommit a second time.

Holtz really needs another QB with this class that has potential.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

+1

+2

+3 For the love of God, Bull94, we know how you feel, you've made it abundantly clear, give it a rest.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

98.7 just said that Asiantii has broke his leg?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I love the 70+ pages here and another 7 or 8 on the main board.

Please sign to USF Asiantii. Even if we get rid of skippy