• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another possible transfer WR James Louis (Ohio State)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

Any word?

I really want this guy too man. I think we have a really good chance since the whole Miami fiasco. I know he wanted to stay closer to home (Miami, FIU), so we're now the next best thing. I think it comes down to whether or not Holtz and staff have any more need for WR's w/3yrs eligibility, since they're going after D'Vario hard. I'd love to have this guy transfer here though regardless, he's a stud.

I know, but if this guy shows up and says I want to be a Bull I think you have to take him, because D'Vario is really good but he has a lot of schools who want him.  Last I heard it was between USF and one other school.  But, things change.  Their was also a DB from North Carolina that was transferring and looking at USF.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,042

Any word?

I really want this guy too man. I think we have a really good chance since the whole Miami fiasco. I know he wanted to stay closer to home (Miami, FIU), so we're now the next best thing. I think it comes down to whether or not Holtz and staff have any more need for WR's w/3yrs eligibility, since they're going after D'Vario hard. I'd love to have this guy transfer here though regardless, he's a stud.

I know, but if this guy shows up and says I want to be a Bull I think you have to take him, because D'Vario is really good but he has a lot of schools who want him.  Last I heard it was between USF and one other school.  But, things change.   Their was also a DB from North Carolina that was transferring and looking at USF.

Yea, I'm with you 100%.

• Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Any updates since last night lol ? School starts today/tomorrow for most of the schools, so he'd have to go somewhere quickly, unless he's just gonna decide to take the semester off.

• Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

• Content Count:  21,346

Guess he needs to stay near Miami. 

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Probably wanted to contribute right away (sitting out a season or not).  Coach Holtz has said he is plenty deep with WR, which is part of the reason Landi is learning the TE position and Lamar is practicing with the RB.  My guess anyway. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

He was transferring to get closer to family.  FIU was probably the best option for him.  Wish him luck.

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

If this kid really wants to be closer to home in Delray Beach.....he probably opts for UM or FIU. USF is a 4 hour drive and much less FSU is an 8 hour drive......wheras both UM and FIU are about an hour away.

I guess logic won out for once. FIU also picked up a nice transfer a little while back.....RB from WVU.

Archived