• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another possible transfer WR James Louis (Ohio State)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wasn't aware of any open spots on the roster and he wouldn't be able to play this season anyways correct?  Skip HOltz said he was going to be very picky about who gets those last scholarships as well.

Well, we could use another 4-star WR. Perhaps, he would try to get a hardship waiver like McFarland. When USC was sanctioned they let some players transfer WITHOUT sitting out a year. Perhaps, he could petition the NCAA to play THIS year.

All I know is that Bill M said that there were going to be TWO difference makers coming in from big time schools. UF and OSU would qualify as such.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

JBohiostate23 jake b

@Jlou_6 is transferring?

2 Aug

in reply to ↑

James Louis

@Jlou_6 James Louis

@JBohiostate23 What you talking about

It's a non denial denial. He learns quickly.

That very well could be.  I'm not sure if the transfer rules change for players already in a program when coaches are changed, as they are with recruits.

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

I wasn't aware of any open spots on the roster and he wouldn't be able to play this season anyways correct?  Skip HOltz said he was going to be very picky about who gets those last scholarships as well.

Well, we could use another 4-star WR. Perhaps, he would try to get a hardship waiver like McFarland. When USC was sanctioned they let some players transfer WITHOUT sitting out a year. Perhaps, he could petition the NCAA to play THIS year.

All I know is that Bill M said that there were going to be TWO difference makers coming in from big time schools. UF and OSU would qualify as such.

Forgot about Southern Cal and the eligibility of their transfers... hopefully, this will work out well for us.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

...and if he's doing the bulls sign he's doing it wrong.  Dunkley will have to give him lessons. ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlpOAFnz0VVS_kKwijH9YO87fwJ-Lc-CXrfEoZI5NQAHM7PtMw

I wonder what he is talking about.

Jlou_6 James Louis

It's almost official waiting on that phone to ring

2 hours ago

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

looking over his tweets it seems he needs to pack and telling people he's going to miss them...

so confused, maybe he's just messing with people

looking over his tweets it seems he needs to pack and telling people he's going to miss them...

so confused, maybe he's just messing with people

That's the impression I get from them.

We will probably know tomorrow about him one way or another.

If it isn't him, I wonder who the second player could be that BM was talking about.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I'm pretty sure GA is on the case.

Mywan Jackson (Armwood HS) (UNC) transferring. Probably looking for a hardship waiver.

Jackson, Willis leaving UNC football program

By: Bill Cole

Published: August 05, 2011

Two more North Carolina football players, Mywan Jackson and Brandon Willis, have decided to leave the program, and three walk-on players have been given grants-in-aid.

Jackson is a junior cornerback and one of the most experienced players in the secondary. He has played in 18 games in his career, and he started five games last season, finishing with 20 tackles and three pass break-ups. Everett Withers, UNC's interim coach, said Jackson is leaving because of family concerns and wants to attend college nearer his home in Seffner, Fla.

"Mywan is working through some personal issues right now with his family, and he felt it was in his best interest to stay in Florida until he decides where to continue his education," Withers said in a statement.

"He indicated he would like to attend a school closer to his home, and we support his decision. I wish him nothing but the best."

http://www2.journalnow.com/sports/2011/aug/05/jackson-willis-leaving-unc-football-program-ar-1272569/

Scout profile

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=2889917

Archived