• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another possible transfer WR James Louis (Ohio State)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Personally I just wonder at this point if we would really have room for him. Sure you always take a 4 star recruit but even though we don't have a lot of "proven" WR......we have a lot of them. We actually have 16 roster slots listed as WR including Chris Dunkley. We have 3 of them leaving after this season, Love, Hornes and Joel Miller. Then we have 2 recruited in LaMarlin Wiggins (hope he qualifies) and Rayshawn Jenkins. Plus we are still hoping for D'Vario Montgomery.

I don't know the difference in games between Louis and Montgomery but if Louis wants to come then dump Montgomery talk altogether.  We need home run threats period.  Transfer or recruits I would love to have an Andre Hall 2.0 or an Amarri Jackson Louisville game.

Have you even watched the highlights for Montgomery? You don't just quit pursuing him lmao

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  72
  • Days Won:  0

Personally I just wonder at this point if we would really have room for him. Sure you always take a 4 star recruit but even though we don't have a lot of "proven" WR......we have a lot of them. We actually have 16 roster slots listed as WR including Chris Dunkley. We have 3 of them leaving after this season, Love, Hornes and Joel Miller. Then we have 2 recruited in LaMarlin Wiggins (hope he qualifies) and Rayshawn Jenkins. Plus we are still hoping for D'Vario Montgomery.

I don't know the difference in games between Louis and Montgomery but if Louis wants to come then dump Montgomery talk altogether.  We need home run threats period.  Transfer or recruits I would love to have an Andre Hall 2.0 or an Amarri Jackson Louisville game.

There is no way you don't take Montgomery, he is a physical specimen and game breaker and game changer.....He is number one on our whole board right now....

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

There is no way you don't take Montgomery, he is a physical specimen and game breaker and game changer.....He is number one on our whole board right now....

+1

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I think the Alaskan cold and the long periods with no darkness have gotten to your brain. D'vo would be a huge pickup and is probably our #1 WR target for the 2012 class. Dropping him from recruitment would be foolish.

• Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

As long as we get playmakers at the WR position, I'll be happy -- recruit, transfer, w/e. I never want to see a repeat on offense of last year... that was unbearable.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

As long as we get playmakers at the WR position, I'll be happy -- recruit, transfer, w/e. I never want to see a repeat on offense of last year... that was unbearable.

+1000

Apparently, he has a child in Florida. If so, he could probably get a hardship waiver and play immediately.

Yesterday, 11:01 AM 

TresselstillownsTSUN 

We are one          Join Date: Aug 2008

vCash: 27119

James was a very beloved Buckeye by the team. Can't fault a man for wanting to be closer to his child. If he goes to USF they will a very sick WR corp, as they picked up UF transfer Chris Dunkley as well. Best of luck James.

Once a Buck always a Buck IMO....

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/buckeye-alumni/614642-wr-james-louis-transfer-30.html

• Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Good discussion but completely OT for thread and Board for that matter. Maybe someone should start a thread on Main Board since this seems to be of interest to a number of people. Let the thread go back to WR James Louis.

Speaking of which, any recent news (tweets, etc.) on Louis?

Good discussion but completely OT for thread and Board for that matter. Maybe someone should start a thread on Main Board since this seems to be of interest to a number of people. Let the thread go back to WR James Louis.

Speaking of which, any recent news (tweets, etc.) on Louis?

He has since "protected" his tweets.

Visited Miami on Monday.

CaneSport CaneSport

by RivalsCNee

James Louis to UM chances certainly not dead. Get the latest: http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1250286

1 hour ago

August 10, 2011

Louis playing waiting game

Matt Shodell

CaneSport.com

Ohio State transfer James Louis visited Miami on Monday night hoping to become a Hurricane. So what happened at a two-hour meeting with UM coaches on Monday night? Does he still hope to be a Cane?

Archived