• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

In a way, that is beyond not fair...I certainly understand season ticket holders having first dibs, but the only ones?? The only reason I dont have season tickets is bc I live out of the state. Luckily, my husband is being transferred to Ohio in the military, and I thought we might be able to go, but if thats the case, its messed up. Calling the ticket office tomorrow to get the official word.

Just to be fair, the first wave of requests were not only open to season ticket holders, but also donors to the Bulls Club (at any level). So people who live away from Tampa should consider being an annual donor to the Bulls Club as a way to stay involved when season tickets don't make sense.

This isn't meant to call you out, I have no idea if you are a donor, but how unfair would it be if you were a sesaon ticket holder or a donor, and you didn't get tickets, but some general member of the public got them.

Season ticket holders/donors had their chance (first dibs), so it's their own fault if they didn't request them during that exclusive request period.

If there are unsold tickets remaining after all allocations are met, then there is no reason for the AD not to release those tickets for sale  through the ticket office/Ticketmaster.

If there are unsold tickets remaining, then I would hope they would go back to the season ticket holders/donors who asked for more than 4 tickets before they went to the public.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

did anyone who requested tix during the preliminary request period get denied?

• Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I see both sides, but I do feel other people besides season ticket holders should get some access to tickets. There are quite a few people who live out of state and are unable to buy season tickets whether it's b/c of distance or funding. I don't think those people should be penalized for living somewhere else in this country.

• Content Count:  566

Ok, sorry everyone, I jumped the gun, called the ticket office, and for whatever reason, I didn't expect so many people would be interested in going to this game. I was just freaking out thinking I wasn't going to get a ticket from USF, bc I would MUCH rather USF get my money than anyone from Notre Dame, but in all "Fairness", yes, that was a very childish word to use and I apologize for using it, USF is doing it right, it just sucks being 3k miles away trying to figure out all of this stuff. So, there is no telling whether the public will be able to get tickets until prob August, after donors, season ticket holders, players and staff tickets, then possibly students, THEN the public is how I was told. I guess I just figured such a long trip on a holiday weekend, not too many were gonna go, SO anyone selling their tickets, I am interested, just need 2, and I HATE being so far out of the loop now, I miss Tampa :-(

• Content Count:  566

In a way, that is beyond not fair...I certainly understand season ticket holders having first dibs, but the only ones?? The only reason I dont have season tickets is bc I live out of the state. Luckily, my husband is being transferred to Ohio in the military, and I thought we might be able to go, but if thats the case, its messed up. Calling the ticket office tomorrow to get the official word.

Just to be fair, the first wave of requests were not only open to season ticket holders, but also donors to the Bulls Club (at any level). So people who live away from Tampa should consider being an annual donor to the Bulls Club as a way to stay involved when season tickets don't make sense.

This isn't meant to call you out, I have no idea if you are a donor, but how unfair would it be if you were a sesaon ticket holder or a donor, and you didn't get tickets, but some general member of the public got them.

You are 100% correct, and that is what was explained to me this morning, unfortunatley due to cost restraints, I can not at this time, but would like to become one in the near future. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

You are 100% correct, and that is what was explained to me this morning, unfortunatley due to cost restraints, I can not at this time, but would like to become one in the near future. 

Just as an FYI, lowest level is, I believe, $100 and I think there is even a payment plan ...

• Content Count:  24

Ok, sorry everyone, I jumped the gun, called the ticket office, and for whatever reason, I didn't expect so many people would be interested in going to this game. I was just freaking out thinking I wasn't going to get a ticket from USF, bc I would MUCH rather USF get my money than anyone from Notre Dame, but in all "Fairness", yes, that was a very childish word to use and I apologize for using it, USF is doing it right, it just ***** being 3k miles away trying to figure out all of this stuff. So, there is no telling whether the public will be able to get tickets until prob August, after donors, season ticket holders, players and staff tickets, then possibly students, THEN the public is how I was told. I guess I just figured such a long trip on a holiday weekend, not too many were gonna go, SO anyone selling their tickets, I am interested, just need 2, and I HATE being so far out of the loop now, I miss Tampa :-(

i will be selling my tickets because both my brother and I requested 4 tickets and we both got them but we only need 4 total.  So we will have 4 extra.

• Content Count:  9

I'll buy 2 of your tickets bcs925. Your inbox was full. Send me a message.

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I also have 4 tickets and now will not be able to make it due to other financial .

Selling for what I paid to Bulls fans if possible. I hate to sell on stub hub or anything like that, but can't afford to eat $300 right now, so send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks.

Archived