• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

When do tickets become available to the general public??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,574

For those that requested tickets, did you get billed on your credit card yet? I keep looking at my statement and see no charges for the tickets. I'd guess they would have already charged me.

Just checked my account and it has not yet been charged.

Ok cool, thank you for checking.

My CC has been charged (within the last day or so).

• Content Count:  477

We got our two. Don't know when sales will be opened to the general public, but fairly soon, I'd think. See you there! 

• Content Count:  4,642

got my email saying i got my tix.  ND here we come!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

My email was blocked by the spam blocker on my web site. Fixed that. I called my rep this morning and he verified that I got my 4. My understanding is that tickets won't go on sale to the general public, until other allotments have been claimed (ie, students, faculty, player families, ..., etc.).

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think they will be available to the public.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I don't think they will be available to the public.

I think you are right, and I stand corrected. To rephrase, my understanding is season ticket holders will not be able to buy additional tickets until other allotments have been exhausted.

• Content Count:  566

In a way, that is beyond not fair...I certainly understand season ticket holders having first dibs, but the only ones?? The only reason I dont have season tickets is bc I live out of the state. Luckily, my husband is being transferred to Ohio in the military, and I thought we might be able to go, but if thats the case, its messed up. Calling the ticket office tomorrow to get the official word.

• Content Count:  39

In a way, that is beyond not fair...I certainly understand season ticket holders having first dibs, but the only ones?? The only reason I dont have season tickets is bc I live out of the state. Luckily, my husband is being transferred to Ohio in the military, and I thought we might be able to go, but if thats the case, its messed up. Calling the ticket office tomorrow to get the official word.

Just to be fair, the first wave of requests were not only open to season ticket holders, but also donors to the Bulls Club (at any level). So people who live away from Tampa should consider being an annual donor to the Bulls Club as a way to stay involved when season tickets don't make sense.

This isn't meant to call you out, I have no idea if you are a donor, but how unfair would it be if you were a sesaon ticket holder or a donor, and you didn't get tickets, but some general member of the public got them.

Guest Sunburned

Just to be fair, the first wave of requests were not only open to season ticket holders, but also donors to the Bulls Club (at any level). So people who live away from Tampa should consider being an annual donor to the Bulls Club as a way to stay involved when season tickets don't make sense.

This isn't meant to call you out, I have no idea if you are a donor, but how unfair would it be if you were a sesaon ticket holder or a donor, and you didn't get tickets, but some general member of the public got them.

Season ticket holders/donors had their chance (first dibs), so it's their own fault if they didn't request them during that exclusive request period.

If there are unsold tickets remaining after all allocations are met, then there is no reason for the AD not to release those tickets for sale  through the ticket office/Ticketmaster.

Archived