• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Notre Dame Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

I know the official word is we are meant to here back on ticket requests tomorrow(May 6th), but I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything early, or noticed if there credit card was charged yet?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  827
  • Days Won:  0

I know the official word is we are meant to here back on ticket requests tomorrow(May 6th), but I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything early, or noticed if there credit card was charged yet?

No but if you go online into your account, you will see an invoice there. I am assuming if you have an invoice that you got the tickets.

• Content Count:  1,079

No but if you go online into your account, you will see an invoice there. I am assuming if you have an invoice that you got the tickets.

I wouldn't be so sure.. I bet anyone that has requested a ticketed can see an invoice.

Well, on my account online the invoice just popped up on Monday. So I don't think it has anything to do with ordering them.

Just my hunch and I hope I am right.

• Content Count:  1,079

Well, on my account online the invoice just popped up on Monday. So I don't think it has anything to do with ordering them.

Just my hunch and I hope I am right.

I'm hoping your right too

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

Thing is, why is there a "Pay Now" button there? I thought once we requested them, they would automatically charge the card we provided ... Did any of you hit the "Pay Now" button?

• Content Count:  243

Thing is, why is there a "Pay Now" button there? I thought once we requested them, they would automatically charge the card we provided ... Did any of you hit the "Pay Now" button?

Yes, but I didn't pay. I too am unclear as to whether or not I got the tickets. I thought the deal was your credit card gets charged if you get them. But so far, no charge and only an unpaid invoice saying I "have tickets."

???

Guess good news can wait another day.

• Content Count:  1

If you look at your print tickets link in the account it shows your tickets to the game

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

If you look at your print tickets link in the account it shows your tickets to the game

I have this, but I'm assuming everyone who requested tickets has this.

I have this, but I'm assuming everyone who requested tickets has this.

I don't think so. I think if you have them in your account you were awarded your tickets. Once again just my hunch and I hope I am right.

Archived