• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Man, it's getting rough in here....so realistically.... are we out of it with V3? I wish I could hold out hope, but I'm thinking it's unlikely

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  502
  • Days Won:  0

Let this child go. He clearly wants to have his own college experience without dad hanging around

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Bill, USF was mentioned multiple times in Josh's full interview piece....

Edited by Southshore26

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Bill, USF was mentioned multiple times in Josh's full interview piece....

dr

How bout this

Vernon Hargreaves â€@VHargreaves24

That throws a curve ball in my top 5 , Miami can't seem to stay out of trouble ! ); ****

and

Still got a lot of consideration to do ! That's why I never eliminated anyone ! My parents raised me well

It seems he's softened his stance on picking a Top 5 and eliminating everyone else. Also appears that there maybe be an opening in the Top 5 already.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Everyone calm down.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

Its silly to think the future of this program is based on VH3's decision. IMHO he ends up at UF with his Sis. Better school academics wise... better school FB wise... still close enough for dad to come see him.

No shame losing to any of those teams for a top 5 recruit in the country.... no shame at all.

If you are a father... and someone offers your kid a full scholly to any of those academic institutions over USF.... how do you say no??? (other then perhaps Miami)

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

UF as a better academic school! What are you smoking?...UF has a ton of arrogance, but not much else. It truly is the redneck school of Florida that happens to have a bunch of good ol boy congressmen that boost the "rankings".

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

UF as a better academic school! What are you smoking?...UF has a ton of arrogance, but not much else. It truly is the redneck school of Florida that happens to have a bunch of good ol boy congressmen that boost the "rankings".

No... No.

UF is a great school with great overall academics in just about every category. Very difficult to get into and have by far the better HS GPA's as well. Much more college lifestyle as well.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

No... No.

UF is a great school with great overall academics in just about every category. Very difficult to get into and have by far the better HS GPA's as well. Much more college lifestyle as well.

We got the gator trolls in the house. UF is "very difficult" to get into???? That is hysterical. Every redneck in Florida get's into UF, who are you kidding? I mean it may be harder to get into than a CC but that's about it. That sentence "Much more college lifestyle as well" kind of says it all, don't ya think?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

No... No.

We got the gator trolls in the house. UF is "very difficult" to get into???? That is hysterical. Every redneck in Florida get's into UF, who are you kidding? I mean it may be harder to get into than a CC but that's about it. That sentence "Much more college lifestyle as well" kind of says it all, don't ya think?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

UF 2011 Acceptance: 39%

Georgia Tech 2011 Acceptance: 47%

http://thechoice.blo...mit-stats-2011/

Ok maybe VERY wasn't the best choice of words. But, UF is difficult to get into for a lot of HS seniors. UF is also regarded as the best public school in the state.

I am not a UF troll at all, hate UF. But saying USF is on par with UF academically is just not right. And it's not really a bad thing. UF is a very good school, as well as USF. I don't think it's a huge difference, since you're not going Ivy league.

What's next, that UM is equal as well?

What what do you mean that says it all? Gainesville is a college town, Tampa isn't. Same as Tally. Just like Miami and Orlando, are not.

Edited by theman123