• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Vernon Hargreaves III, CB, Wharton HS **2013**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

247 has moved USC to the head of the pack, but I don't think they are talking to VHIII, I think that's just based on tweets that he made after he left. Somehow they have UL in the mix, we'll see tomorrow I guess. They still have ND in play and I really don't think that's gonna happen. Scout has Stanford and PSU in the mix. I KNOW that's not happening.

The "USC is my new leader" quote was actually from a text message that VH3 sent to Josh as he was leaving his visit at USC.

So give us your top 5 prediction, oh wise and sage one.

He is right...

If I had a guess it would be,

USC

USF

Miami

UF

ND

I'll bet you $5 that ND is not on the list. ND is the only source selling that story. "wishful thinking". My no 5 would be UGA or maybe Tennesee

I will not bet $5. Because I really don't follow HS kids that much.

247 has moved USC to the head of the pack, but I don't think they are talking to VHIII, I think that's just based on tweets that he made after he left. Somehow they have UL in the mix, we'll see tomorrow I guess. They still have ND in play and I really don't think that's gonna happen. Scout has Stanford and PSU in the mix. I KNOW that's not happening.

The "USC is my new leader" quote was actually from a text message that VH3 sent to Josh as he was leaving his visit at USC.

So give us your top 5 prediction, oh wise and sage one.

Look... you made a comment that I knew was wrong... I was just letting you know as well as everyone else.... I found it interesting that you rail against pay sites then make a general statement that 247 isn't in direct contact when you have no clue as to whether that's the truth or not.

That being said, I'll take your bet.

I saw the "tweet" that VHIII sent. It was there for all the universe to see. It resembled the same kind of ones he sent out after UM and UF visits. I read very little into it other than he was being complimentary to a school he liked. Really doesn't seem to matter whether your pay buddies are in touch or not though. The Mitchell Wright commit being a perfect example.What I said was referring to when I said "but I don't think they are talking to VHIII". He had said specifically during his travels that he was sorry he wasn't getting back to reporters. I stand by my comment, don't need correcting, least of all from Mr. Know-It-All. Oh and the bet is on, ND doesn't make the short list. I'll let you hang on to my winnings until I come over for a game and I'll even buy you a beer with them. k?

@VHargreaves24: USC is my leader ! #Trojans #FightOn (tweet from VHIII not a text to Josh)

Vernon Hargreaves â€@VHargreaves24

My dad is more exciting about ND than me babaha , calling all his buddies and bragging about it hahaha !

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

if anyone is in direct contact with VH3 its newberg.

you can hate on the pay sites but you know they provide good stuff... you used to have one if you dont still...

the training camp coverage alone is worth the measly $9

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

you can hate on the pay sites but you know they provide good stuff... you used to have one if you dont still...

Don't subscribe and never had anything but a free trial on one.Decided that my opinion was right. Couldn't stand everyone trying to prove they knew more than everyone else. And i'm headed to Vero. Don't need to pay 4 dat.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

If I were in his shoes, USC would be my #1 as well.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

As much as I want him here at the same time I can't fault him for going to USC or another powerhouse where you are in the national championship picture year after year. I really hope he commits here

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

I surely hope my phone is fixed in time Hahahaha ... Sorry guys ): but Josh Newberg will have the scoop from 24/7

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

I surely hope my phone is fixed in time Hahahaha ... Sorry guys ): but Josh Newberg will have the scoop from 24/7

You call that proof?? :rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

take it how you want ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

take it how you want ;)

I pretty much take it as solid proof ... I wonder how he got so tight with Newberg?