• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The ultimate Notre Dame Itinerary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

Flights set yesterday!  Will be driving over to pensacola to catch the flight up to Detroit to be picked up by Mikemcp88.  We'll drive down to South Bend early Saturday to tail gate (where will everyone be?), watch USF beat down ND and then back to Michigan to relax before the early flight home Sunday!

Going to be EPIC!

Hell yeah! I am so pumped for this game. Will be great to be around USF fans again. Been awhile

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Just bought my bleacher seats for the Cubs game.

$10.99 on Stub-Hub + fees = $16.09.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Flights set yesterday!  Will be driving over to pensacola to catch the flight up to Detroit to be picked up by Mikemcp88.  We'll drive down to South Bend early Saturday to tail gate (where will everyone be?), watch USF beat down ND and then back to Michigan to relax before the early flight home Sunday!

Going to be EPIC!

Hell yeah! I am so pumped for this game. Will be great to be around USF fans again. Been awhile

We're flying into Indy on Thursday, staying with my cousin, and coming up with them on Saturday. We'll be tailgating with his group in the Joyce lot.

• Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

As of Thursday my days off for the ND game are OFFICIALLY approved!!!! Planning is now in full swing! Bro and dad already have their plane tickets

Thursday: Fly up and drive to ND to see campus

Friday: Cubs game! (seems a lot of people are going to this, any plans of organizing a group??

Saturday: Game day!!

Sunday: Do I *really* have to go home?!?

I will read the other thread before asking a million questions that are probably already answered.

Anyone flying South West? I've been following prices and the tickets I was going to book jumped over $100 thursday to friday, I'm not familiar with them at all so don't know if it may be worth waiting a little to see if they go back down

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

We are flying Southwest.  Right now, it looks like we paid a total of $100 MORE than what you can get the same flights today for.  Sometimes the worm the early bird gets isn't so great...

But, I did just get four Cubs field box tickets today in the mail (FREE) from a business acquaintance, so who am I to b*tch?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

We are flying Southwest.  Right now, it looks like we paid a total of $100 MORE than what you can get the same flights today for.  Sometimes the worm the early bird gets isn't so great...

Doesn't Southwest have some sort of policy about that? I'd call just to see what they'll do ...

• Content Count:  13

But, I did just get four Cubs field box tickets today in the mail (FREE) from a business acquaintance, so who am I to b*tch?

I fly Southwest all the time. Just 'Change Your Flight' to the exact flights that are cheaper, and they will give you credit for future flights. :)

• Content Count:  13

The USF Chicago Alumni Chapter Tailgate has over 100 Bulls Fans confirmed for the Notre Dame Tailgate. If anyone else is interested, the deadline to purchase tickets to the On-campus Tailgate is July 31st.

Here is the link for all the details: http://windycitybulls.jimdo.com/usf-vs-nd-game/

• Content Count:  815

what flights are you on? it seemed like their flights will jump and drop over $100 each way in a day without much rhyme or reason to it

Also, does anyone know if it's worth doing early bird check in with them?? I'm a SW virgin

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

I've heard that Tuesday is generally the best day to purchase airline tickets.

Archived