• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The ultimate Notre Dame Itinerary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

tentative itinerary for the Notre Dame roadie

Fly in to Chicago Midway at 9am.

Eat and check bags at hotel

Hit the 1 pm Chicago Cubs home game(will be my first visit to wrigley) 

spill out of the stadium and drink at local pubs

Early night for 2nd biggest road win in USF History

drive out to South Bend and watch Touchdown Jesus get his teeth kicked in.

Onward to Victory!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nybullsfan

You forgot Rush Street...

No Chi-town itinerary can be considered "ultimate" without a trip to the Rush and Division area

• Content Count:  763

Fly in to Chicago Midway at 9am. If you're on the Southwest flight then we will be on the same flight

Eat and check bags at hotel Lucky's overstuffed sandwich Man v Food challenge before the game

Hit the 1 pm Chicago Cubs home game(will be my first visit to wrigley)  Check

spill out of the stadium and drink at local pubs Check - might be limited though as I'll still be full from the food challenge

Early night for 2nd biggest road win in USF History Check - Agree, I think Auburn was bigger

drive out to South Bend and watch Touchdown Jesus get his teeth kicked in. Double Check!

Onward to Victory!

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

There is a handfull of Bulls now living here in Chicago. We have discussed getting a LimoBus to take us to the game and back. These things cost a little money, but we could organize if enough people want to do it.

http://windycitybulls.jimdo.com/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10723383883

• Content Count:  4,738

There is a handfull of Bulls now living here in Chicago. We have discussed getting a LimoBus to take us to the game and back. These things cost a little money, but we could organize if enough people want to do it.

http://windycitybulls.jimdo.com/

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10723383883

if emilios estevez wants to price it out, im interested.  my party will have at least two, maybe as much as six. 

my only concern is an early arrival

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  13

If anyone is flying into Chicago and doesn't want to go through the hassle of getting a rental car and a hotel in South Bend, the Chicago Alumni Chapter is hosting an affordable bus trip which includes an all you can eat/drink tailgate at ND Stadium for 3 hours before the game. We'd love to have Bulls fans from all over join us! Seats are filling up fast. Check out the details at http://windycitybulls.jimdo.com/usf-vs-nd-game/

Living in Chicago, you can't swing a wet cat without hitting a hotel, and they are much more affordable and available than anyones I can find in the South Bend Area. Plus, the Cubs are home the same weekend, so there is nothing like a game at Wrigley!

• Content Count:  1,158

Although t would have been nice to have all USF Alumni and fans at one event we apparently will have multiple transportation and tailgate packages available, one through the Bulls Club and one through the Chicago Alumni chapter.  Here's the information for the official Bulls Club travel packages.

http://www.mybullsclub.com/userfiles/files/Notre%20Dame%20Travel.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Fly in to Chicago Midway at 9am. If you're on the Southwest flight then we will be on the same flight

Eat and check bags at hotel Lucky's overstuffed sandwich Man v Food challenge before the game

Hit the 1 pm Chicago Cubs home game(will be my first visit to wrigley)  Check

spill out of the stadium and drink at local pubs Check - might be limited though as I'll still be full from the food challenge Must drink Guinness on draft at Irish Pub!!

Early night for 2nd biggest road win in USF History Check - Agree, I think Auburn was bigger

drive out to South Bend and watch Touchdown Jesus get his teeth kicked in. Double Check!

Onward to Victory!

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds like the Bulls Club should have gotten in touch with the Chicago Alumni Chapter.  Communication!!

• Content Count:  4,501

Sounds like the Bulls Club should have gotten in touch with the Chicago Alumni Chapter.  Communication!!

[/quote

Ouch - harsh man  lol

Archived