• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Things are looking better for the Notre Dame game....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Dang dude!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Hooray! let's celebrate the misfortune of college kids!!

Yes, celebrating the <i>misfortune</i> of college kids you never have met and never will meet is SO much more silly than celebrating the athletic <i>achievements</i> of college kids you never have met and never will meet. You sure are justified in your silly little bit of moral high ground here.

touche!

celebrating the misfortune of other human beings is wrong whether you know them or not.   It's likely that you're very insecure and a hater if you partake in such endeavors. Yes I AM justified in my moral high ground. 

Every contest that has a winner also has a loser. You cannot celebrate one without the other.

• Content Count:  3,475

Personally, I root for every game ever in every single sport to end in a tie. Less chance of someone getting their feelings hurt that way.

• Content Count:  7,780

Personally, I root for every game ever in every single sport to end in a tie. Less chance of someone getting their feelings hurt that way.

+1

I think Mookie needs to lighten up.

Go Mets!

• Content Count:  10,565

They still don't know if Floyd will be suspended.

I doubt ND would sweep this under the rug.

• Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

We have a shot, but going into South Bend and coming out with a win is always a tall order.  A win there would certainly be sweet and we owe their coach at least one upset.  It being Kelly's team would make the win even sweeter.

• Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

We should have beat Kelly the last time we played against him. Hopefully he does not sub in Collaros in the 2nd half this time around . I think we have a good chance to pull out a win.

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Not that tall of an order.....hasn't the Big East won at least 2 games the last couple of years there in South Bend? They will have new QB and probably new receivers in Game 1.....best time to play them and I doubt it will be 135 degrees like it was in Gainesville last year.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Not that tall of an order.....hasn't the Big East won at least 2 games the last couple of years there in South Bend? They will have new QB and probably new receivers in Game 1.....best time to play them and I doubt it will be 135 degrees like it was in Gainesville last year.

I agree, it's not a tall order per se. Didn't Tulsa just beat them in ND last year?

They'll have a new QB in game 1? I thought their QB last year was only a soph or something?

Archived