• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reports swirling USF lobbying hard for Houston / against UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'd love SMU or Houston.  I would still prefer Nova over anyone.

UCF sucks.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

There is no proof, none, that USF is actively campaigning to keep UCF out of the Big East.  As far as I know, this was a rumor that was picked up on by several people.  In this day and age all you need is one person to say something like this and all of a sudden it's, "there are reports that USF is trying to block UCF's inclusion..."

This whole crap about, "I saw it from multiple sources..." mean nothing.  Most of the time these, "multiple" sources all got their info from the same source.

Proof isn't the easiest to get a hold of.  Judy frightens a lot of people.  Although there are serious efforts being made to uncover proof.  If found, USF and Genshaft will be in a bit of a bind.   Last week's article is nothing compared to what'll be out this week. 

Also for emphasis. Ya got about 5 more hours Golden boy before this weeks news cycle is over and again you will be wrong.

Doh! But I guess you guys are used to that. Just like your BE invite was coming in January.

I never heard anything about UCF being invited in January.  The article from Bianchi will probably be out this weekend or next week.  NSD stuff held it back, from what I'm told.  Or new developments.  Regardless if USF is trying to block UCF or not...USF's decision won't matter.  From what we hear is that UCF is favored by many BE schools.  USF is trying to sway those votes towards Houston, UCF got word and is doing whatever they can to slow them down.  Including possible political pressure.  The Big 12 will stay intact. 

All right Nostradamus......it's Friday again.....where is all this new information about USF blocking UCF.

Remember in case you have forgotten....."Last week's article is nothing compared to what'll be out this week.  "

So we didn't get it last week because of National Signing Day.....then you said maybe last weekend.....or maybe this week. Well you have about 5 more hours left in this weeks news cycle.

C'mon....you seriously believe if Bianchi had something that made USF look bad.....he would sit on it for OVER A WEEK?!? Do you see it now? The UCF delusion? It's ok.....the first step is admitting you have a problem. Then you can get help.

so do we have any idea of when this report is coming out?

• Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

SMU or Houston

Nova move up

ECU football only

Get a major market in Houston, or a rich donor base with some history in SMU

Nova has their offer already

ECU would prob take football invite, with SMU or Houston evens basketball out and adds a fan base that travels to bowl games.

Are we sure BYU and Boise aren't East? I hate Boise's field though..

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

SMU or Houston

Nova move up

ECU football only

Get a major market in Houston, or a rich donor base with some history in SMU

Nova has their offer already

ECU would prob take football invite, with SMU or Houston evens basketball out and adds a fan base that travels to bowl games.

Are we sure BYU and Boise aren't East? I hate Boise's field though..

colored fields are on their way

a gold field is coming i read next year

• Content Count:  138
  • Days Won:  0

did you watch any of that Nova game vs. Eastern WAshington or whatever in the D-II playoffs? It was the only thing on between bowl games, but had to turn it off because the turf was red and it was driving me nuts. Crazy how I am conditioned to the green and the other colors bother me.

Who is getting gold?

There is no proof, none, that USF is actively campaigning to keep UCF out of the Big East.  As far as I know, this was a rumor that was picked up on by several people.  In this day and age all you need is one person to say something like this and all of a sudden it's, "there are reports that USF is trying to block UCF's inclusion..."

This whole crap about, "I saw it from multiple sources..." mean nothing.  Most of the time these, "multiple" sources all got their info from the same source.

Proof isn't the easiest to get a hold of.  Judy frightens a lot of people.  Although there are serious efforts being made to uncover proof.  If found, USF and Genshaft will be in a bit of a bind.   Last week's article is nothing compared to what'll be out this week. 

Also for emphasis. Ya got about 5 more hours Golden boy before this weeks news cycle is over and again you will be wrong.

Doh! But I guess you guys are used to that. Just like your BE invite was coming in January.

I never heard anything about UCF being invited in January.  The article from Bianchi will probably be out this weekend or next week.  NSD stuff held it back, from what I'm told.  Or new developments.  Regardless if USF is trying to block UCF or not...USF's decision won't matter.  From what we hear is that UCF is favored by many BE schools.  USF is trying to sway those votes towards Houston, UCF got word and is doing whatever they can to slow them down.  Including possible political pressure.  The Big 12 will stay intact. 

All right Nostradamus......it's Friday again.....where is all this new information about USF blocking UCF.

Remember in case you have forgotten....."Last week's article is nothing compared to what'll be out this week.  "

So we didn't get it last week because of National Signing Day.....then you said maybe last weekend.....or maybe this week. Well you have about 5 more hours left in this weeks news cycle.

C'mon....you seriously believe if Bianchi had something that made USF look bad.....he would sit on it for OVER A WEEK?!? Do you see it now? The UCF delusion? It's ok.....the first step is admitting you have a problem. Then you can get help.

so is it going to be next week that the report comes out?

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Next week being last week?

Next week being last week?

maybe his watch broke

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Wow.....the Orlando Sentinel has been sitting on this huge USF expose for 18 days now.

Hey this could be a weekly thing, huh, 2000bulll? Just remind Goldenbuc of his prediction.....every Friday.

"Last week's article is nothing compared to what'll be out this week."  

Sounds like something a little kid would say........"Oh yeah.....well wait till next week.....you'll see...then you'll be sorry"

Archived