• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Awesome UCF hoops student turnout

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

UCF fans have been amazing. Over 9,000 packed the arena for the Rice game last Saturday. Don't think that doesn't upset Donnie Jones that his team did not deliver a win. But the team needs you every game and hopefully all of you and more will fill the place for UAB this Saturday... By the way, at the current pace of UCF student support, over 3,000 a game, that figure will likely be better the overall attendance of many home games for a certain school to the west who has hosted top-10 teams this season before crowds of less than 4,000...

http://ucfathletics.cstv.com/sports/knights/spec-rel/012411aaa.html

Wow ... Apparently the obsession includes their broadcasters.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

UCF fans have been amazing. Over 9,000 packed the arena for the Rice game last Saturday. Don't think that doesn't upset Donnie Jones that his team did not deliver a win. But the team needs you every game and hopefully all of you and more will fill the place for UAB this Saturday... By the way, at the current pace of UCF student support, over 3,000 a game, that figure will likely be better the overall attendance of many home games for a certain school to the west who has hosted top-10 teams this season before crowds of less than 4,000...

ha ha, yeah it's clear now that they're all wired differently over there in Orlando. 

• Content Count:  4,016

ha ha, yeah it's clear now that they're all wired differently over there in Orlando. 

When I read those quotes I instantly think to the Ron Burgundy scene when Channel 4 News Team bumps into Wes Mantooth and his crew...  I think of Jim Louk as Champ Kinds, and Todd Kalas and bumping into Marc Daniels...and then this ensues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO0mEG5gwVQ

Then Kalas will tell Daniels, "We'll have to take you on your word Number 2." :D

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

That is AWESOME!!!  :D

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

And this is comment is on their official athletics website? I can't really tell because of the "cstv" part of the URL. If so, that gives me a good laugh. You'd expect that kind of banter from folks on message boards, but from athletics, that's just tacky.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

And this is comment is on their official athletics website? I can't really tell because of the "cstv" part of the URL. If so, that gives me a good laugh. You'd expect that kind of banter from folks on message boards, but from athletics, that's just tacky.

Yes.  That is their official athetics website.  Bush league.

Guest nybullsfan

I think it's a GREAT quote - this is what being in a rivalry is all about. Snide remarks at the expense of your rival. And UCF is our biggest rival, no doubt about it.

C'mon Wollard, don't let this slide, slam 'em back!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I think it's a GREAT quote - this is what being in a rivalry is all about. Snide remarks at the expense of your rival. And UCF is our biggest rival, no doubt about it.

::) .... It wouldn't be Woolard responding, it would be Lighthall ... but I'm pretty sure you weren't serious to begin with.

Guest nybullsfan

::) .... It wouldn't be Woolard responding, it would be Lighthall ... but I'm pretty sure you weren't serious to begin with.

what. ever.

Archived