• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics Facilities Discussion

Guest nybullsfan

The current set up is much better. Although they are not traditional style homes, they do the job. The number of Greeks have increased if I am not mistaken.

And, this is good because??

I'm not having this debate with you Sunburned. I know why it is good for several reason, none which you will ever understand.

This from the guy who has to get hammered before going to a baseball game at USF since they aren't serving beer at the stadium.  Is that a Greek thing?

Seriously, do you have to turn every thread into a ******* argument?? The Construction Photos thread is for just that, pictures, and discussions, of our new facilities ... not a place for you continue your quest for official Board Contrarian.

Trips, you know he's not going to change, and as long as folks keep replying to him he won't go away either. When you reply, he wins, like a 4-year old. Just ignore him, and eventually he'll move on.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

The current set up is much better. Although they are not traditional style homes, they do the job. The number of Greeks have increased if I am not mistaken.

And, this is good because??

I'm not having this debate with you Sunburned. I know why it is good for several reason, none which you will ever understand.

This from the guy who has to get hammered before going to a baseball game at USF since they aren't serving beer at the stadium.  Is that a Greek thing?

Seriously, do you have to turn every thread into a ******* argument?? The Construction Photos thread is for just that, pictures, and discussions, of our new facilities ... not a place for you continue your quest for official Board Contrarian.

Trips, you know he's not going to change, and as long as folks keep replying to him he won't go away either. When you reply, he wins, like a 4-year old. Just ignore him, and eventually he'll move on.

Yeah, he is pretty much like a 4 year old. I like the description. He just has nothing better to do except start crap on an online message board. Just ignorant, doesent even warrant a response. Just laugh.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I can't wait for the day until our facilities are like this

That is incredibly amazing.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

That looks more like a club med than an athletic training facility.  Just seems too over the top for me.

Guest Sunburned

That thread is full of off topic posts...funny how you choose to ignore them, but take issue when I post. 

Go Penguins, ground the Lightning!!

Guest Sunburned

Yes, and off topic! Be careful, a certain mod may think you are trying to make USF look bad!  ::)

Guest Sunburned

Please try and keep this thread for  discussions of our current athletic facilities construction we have going on campus.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

That thread is full of off topic posts...funny how you choose to ignore them, but take issue when I post.   

Go Penguins, ground the Lightning!!

Not his fault your acting like a 4yr old *******....  ::)

Note.... that wasn't a personal attack... just calling it like it is.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

[quote author=Sunburned link :D=topic=77431.msg901541#msg901541 date=1303846711]

Archived