• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics Facilities Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

We didn't even have Greek housing on campus.

Not sure if the current set-up is much better.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

The current set up is much better. Although they are not traditional style homes, they do the job. The number of Greeks have increased if I am not mistaken.

Guest Sunburned

The current set up is much better. Although they are not traditional style homes, they do the job. The number of Greeks have increased if I am not mistaken.

And, this is good because??

And so begins the Greek  vs  GDI  debate again.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not having this debate with you Sunburned. I know why it is good for several reason, none which you will ever understand.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not having this debate with you Sunburned. I know why it is good for several reason, none which you will ever understand.

whether you have had good interactions with greeks are not, they are an integral part of all large universities, and should be at USF too... 

whether you have had good interactions with greeks are not, they are an integral part of all large universities, and should be at USF too...   

Greeks are a part of the university just as much as independents are a part of it.  I've been here long enough to see both sides of the coin.  There are independents at USF who like to give the Greeks hell for no reason and vilify all of them. There are also individual Greeks at USF who do things that give the Greeks a bad name.  Most people on both sides don't care much, but there are the few on each side that keeps this feud going.

Guest Sunburned

This from the guy who has to get hammered before going to a baseball game at USF since they aren't serving beer at the stadium.  Is that a Greek thing?

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

I can't wait for the day until our facilities are like this

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

This from the guy who has to get hammered before going to a baseball game at USF since they aren't serving beer at the stadium.  Is that a Greek thing?

Seriously, do you have to turn every thread into a ******* argument?? The Construction Photos thread is for just that, pictures, and discussions, of our new facilities ... not a place for you continue your quest for official Board Contrarian.

Archived