• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Risk getting end zone or corner going thru usf or guaranteed 30 yd line thru TM?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Also purchased through USF. I'll be surrounded by USF fans...life is good!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

Got 5 from USF.

As many have pointe out when they report that USF sold only 5k of the 12k allotment it will speak volumes to future bowl games.

So when you hear someone complain about our bowl line up and choices, remember that until USF starts selling its bowl allotment we wont be getting better bowl deals.

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Got 5 from USF.

As many have pointe out when they report that USF sold only 5k of the 12k allotment it will speak volumes to future bowl games.

So when you hear someone complain about our bowl line up and choices, remember that until USF starts selling its bowl allotment we wont be getting better bowl deals.

+1

It's important that we ALWAYS buy tickets through USF.  USF can't control what seats they get, so don't blame that on them.

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Got 5 from USF.

That's why Holtz is gonna just have to WIN the Big East every year. No worries about attendance with the Auto-BCS tie in. Whoo hoo. TCU is in for a rude awaking in 2012.  ;D

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

The truth of the matter is, it's ******* ridiculous that someone can't buy better seats than USF was allotted and still have it count toward USF's allotment. What's the sense in that?

It seems to me that it would be easy to set up a process by which someone could go through USF's Web site to go to ticket master, then buy whatever tickets they want and have it count. This can already be done with other Web sites ... another message board I frequent gets referral bonuses whenever someone clicks a link to Amazon from the site, because of some coding that was put in courtesy of a deal with Amazon.

When there are tickets at the 30 available for the same price as tickets in the corner of the stadium, it seems unrealistic to expect everyone to pass on the better tickets at the same price.

Guest nybullsfan

Got my two tickets for $43 each from USF even though I can't go. Not even sure where they are, as they will be donated to the local Boys and Girls Club.

This is an option for folks who can afford it - buy a couple thru USF and donate them, then buy another set thru Stubhub to actually use. They are tax-deductible, BTW.

We need to sell out our allotments every year so that the bowls will line up to pick us, rather than shun us.

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I know this may sound harsh...but people who don't buy their tickets through usf are not good fans.  

I feel that it is selfish and borders on ignorant.

If you want a great view of the game stay home. If you want to travel and support your Bulls buy your tickets through the university. Otherwise you might as well get some tickets to the outback bowl and wear your bulls jersey to that game. The drive is shorter and the stadium provides for a better view from all seats.

I know this may sound harsh...but people who don't buy their tickets through usf are not good fans.  

I feel that it is selfish and borders on ignorant.

If you want a great view of the game stay home. If you want to travel and support your Bulls buy your tickets through the university. Otherwise you might as well get some tickets to the outback bowl and wear your bulls jersey to that game. The drive is shorter and the stadium provides for a better view from all seats.

Them staying home is probably even worse than going but not buying their tickets through USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It's threads like this one and the New Year's Eve party one that serve as examples of just how "young" we are, overall, as a fanbase ...

It's threads like this one and the New Year's Eve party one that serve as examples of just how "young" we are, overall, as a fanbase ...

I don't think either difficulties selling out ticket allotments or people not buying tickets through the school are problems unique to USF.

Archived