• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Risk getting end zone or corner going thru usf or guaranteed 30 yd line thru TM?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Right now usf is giving a range of sections for $75, most in the corner or endzone.  Ticketmaster has tix on the 30 yd line, usf side for $75 as well.  I have gotten screwed in the past getting tix thru usf since i buy my season tickets from a friend and current season ticket holder who has  8 tickets and only uses 4, which means I lost my priority points a couple years ago when I gave up my tickets.  Since I don't have any priority points I dont want to get stuck in the end zone when I could be on the 30.  I would rather buy thru usf to use up our allotment, but not at the sacrifice of getting lousy tickets when better are available outside our allotment.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

i was 2 rows from the top at UF though USF

bought stubhubs on the first level for family

FUCT.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I have no idea how realistic this is, but maybe you could buy through USF, try and sell those at slightly under face value, maybe $60 or $65, and use that money to pay for the other tickets? I know it would cost you a little bit more, but at least it would count toward USF's ticket allotment.

It would suck if you couldn't sell them for at least close to face value, though.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Right now usf is giving a range of sections for $75, most in the corner or endzone.  Ticketmaster has tix on the 30 yd line, usf side for $75 as well.  I have gotten screwed in the past getting tix thru usf since i buy my season tickets from a friend and current season ticket holder who has  8 tickets and only uses 4, which means I lost my priority points a couple years ago when I gave up my tickets.  Since I don't have any priority points I dont want to get stuck in the end zone when I could be on the 30.  I would rather buy thru usf to use up our allotment, but not at the sacrifice of getting lousy tickets when better are available outside our allotment.

The most important thing is attending! 

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I am with you, and I know how you feel.  Everyone will defend USF ticket office, after all there isn't much they can do - it is the tickets they are given.  Of course hardly anyone would say that in another circumstance - you wouldn't purchase an inferior TV from Wal Mart when you can get better quality for same money at Best Buy - perhaps USF/Big East should work with bowls to be more equitable seats.

The down side is if you don't go through USF that is another $60 or so the school will have to write a check to the bowl for if we don't sell our allotment.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Not only will USF have to write the check, more importantly it hurts the reputation of the fan base and school for not traveling, possibly hurting our bowl selection in future years. I'd go with the first suggestion if you can sell the USF tickets or something to do that at all possible.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

The scalpers have 50 yard line 7th row behind USF bench for $107 right now. I'm spending the money to get there, paying for a hotel, I'm sitting in the good seats.

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Just got stub hub for $60 a piece in section 130, 30 yd line.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Not only will USF have to write the check, more importantly it hurts the reputation of the fan base and school for not traveling, possibly hurting our bowl selection in future years. I'd go with the first suggestion if you can sell the USF tickets or something to do that at all possible.

You can be short sighted and self serving and eventually you can get 50yd line tickets to the Toilet Bowl, because that is the only place we will be invited because we "don't travel well".

Support you Bulls and buy through USF.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

i was 2 rows from the top at UF though USF

bought stubhubs on the first level for family

FUCT.

We were up there too.  Always get bad tickets for away games.  That said I will be buying 4 tickets from USF for the MCC Bowl

Archived