• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brian Bennett Picks Pitt to Beat Us

usf97

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Hooray!

This guy is about as boring with his picks as anyone I have seen. Never picks an upset. I don't think he has predicted Pitt or West Virginia to lose all season. Well maybe the LSU game for WVU.

He picked us to lose to Louisville and Cincy.....so here's to making him wrong once again.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/15033/page/thursday-predictions/big-east-predictions-week-12

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Yup, time to prove him wrong once again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

dosnt he know skip is coach now

• Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

I don't see USF having any problem with Pitt.  NONE! I have not been an eager Pitt watcher.....but every time i watch them in what could be called a big game, they completely FAIL. The Miami game was a great example......they must have fielded the Scout team. Good luck against them.....but not later today!

Go knights

• Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Phil Steele picks USF to upset Pitt.

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2010/Nov%2010/DBNov17.html

Last week, he picked us to upset Louisville.

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

BB has been overtly negative about the USF program since about the middle of last season. You could see his attitude change significantly when USF fell off last year and the coaching change did nothing to change his opinion.

Like many writers, you can tell it is much more important for him to be right than for him to get the correct story.

I saw right after the USF - Rutgers game he started his article saying he did not expect a high scoring affair but because of the special teams the scores got unexpectedly elevated....so he should be held accountable for that in his prediction. My thought was....really....you START the story defending your opinion of the game?!? I noticed hours later that those comments were edited out of his story so it tells me someone from above told him to chill out.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

BB has been overtly negative about the USF program since about the middle of last season. You could see his attitude change significantly when USF fell off last year and the coaching change did nothing to change his opinion.

Like many writers, you can tell it is much more important for him to be right than for him to get the correct story.

I saw right after the USF - Rutgers game he started his article saying he did not expect a high scoring affair but because of the special teams the scores got unexpectedly elevated....so he should be held accountable for that in his prediction. My thought was....really....you START the story defending your opinion of the game?!? I noticed hours later that those comments were edited out of his story so it tells me someone from above told him to chill out.

USF looked absolutely terrible for the first half of the season, and has looked only marginally better since then. I think it has been more than a year since the team actually seemed to be playing well, so it would make sense to me that it has been more than a year since he acted as if they team seemed to be playing well.

You are just paranoid.

• Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

He is basing it off that we only had 267 yards of offense against Louisville.  You can't win like that.

• Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

he hasn't thought highly of us for some time and he's not gonna stick his neck out and predict an upset when it comes to us. When he listed our florida and miami games as less important for the BE than the Rutgers/UNC game, I knew he wasn't going to give us any credit. He probably hates that he has us listed as #3 in the league right now.  :P

Archived