• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Calling out the people that buy season tickets...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

...but fail to show up for the game.

>:D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have three season tickets... and at this point I don't know who will be using the other two seats.

So, I will be there for sure since I buy the tickets... but there might be two empty seats on either side of me.

• Content Count:  12,293

atleast they buy season tickets.  i have season tickets and won't be at the pitt game.  however, i will make sure that my tickets get used.

thats the worst thing is when people let tickets go to waste.  give them to SOMEONE.  help convert people into bulls fans.

keep in mind a lot of the tickets inbetween the 20s are also people who have club access.  so just because the seats are being sat in doesnt mean that they arent there (especially on the noon games) 

there are also a good amount of "corporate" tickets that end up going unused.

• Content Count:  2,558

I will not be using mine this weekend

• Content Count:  1,390

BTW, I'm really just being a smartass.  ;D

Yeah students maybe don't fill the place by themselves but when the announced crowd is 42k and only 30k are actually in the place it's pretty bad. And most of those are STH. Not many students would request a ticket then not show up, especially since your loyalty points get penalized for it.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Haven't missed a home game since '04, let alone since I've had season tickets.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

BullyPulpit can use them! See hid thread in the ticket exchange board.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

keep in mind a lot of the tickets inbetween the 20s are also people who have club access.   so just because the seats are being sat in doesnt mean that they arent there (especially on the noon games) 

I think the fact our seats are painted pewter and red make this all the more obvious.  If we had green seats, you'd hardly notice.  Heck, even if we had benches a few seats here and there would be obfuscated by the surrounding fans.  I love Ray Jay, but the pewter and red seats certainly make it obvious when there is low attendance!

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

keep in mind a lot of the tickets inbetween the 20s are also people who have club access.   so just because the seats are being sat in doesnt mean that they arent there (especially on the noon games) 

I think the fact our seats are painted pewter and red make this all the more obvious.  If we had green seats, you'd hardly notice.  Heck, even if we had benches a few seats here and there would be obfuscated by the surrounding fans.  I love Ray Jay, but the pewter and red seats certainly make it obvious when there is low attendance!

Dont forget that on TV the cameras are mostly on the West Side/home side of the stadium and show the opposite side most of the time. Since there is a preference for the home side more people sit out of the camera view. Also, during noon games I would imagine more people move to be out of the sun!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I rarely miss a game... have only missed 2 since becoming a season ticket holder.

Archived